An interactive heuristic for financial planning in decentralized organizations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 86 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stewart, TJ, 1992. "A critical survey on the status of multiple criteria decision making theory and practice," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 20(5-6), pages 569-586.
- Carleton, Willard T & Kendall, Glen & Tandon, Sanjiv, 1974. "Application of the Decomposition Principle to the Capital Budgeting Problem in a Decentralized Firm," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(3), pages 815-27, June.
- Steven F. Maier & James H. Vander Weide, 1976. "Capital Budgeting in the Decentralized Firm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 433-443, December.
- Freeland, James R & Baker, Norman R, 1975. "Goal partitioning in a hierarchical organization," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 3(6), pages 673-688, December.
- Theodore Groves & Martin Loeb, 1979. "Incentives in a Divisionalized Firm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(3), pages 221-230, March.
- L. Peter Jennergren, 1980. "On the Design of Incentives in Business Firms---A Survey of Some Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(2), pages 180-201, February.
- Burton, Richard M & Obel, Borge, 1978. " A Comparative Analysis of Price, Quantity, and Mixed Approaches for Decentralized Planning," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 129-40.
- William J. Baumol & Tibor Fabian, 1964. "Decomposition, Pricing for Decentralization and External Economies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 1-32, September.
- Kate, A, 1972. "Decomposition of Linear Programs by Direct Distribution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(5), pages 883-98, September.
- Dennis J. Sweeney & E. P. Winkofsky & Probir Roy & Norman R. Baker, 1978. "Composition vs. Decomposition: Two Approaches to Modeling Organizational Decision Processes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(14), pages 1491-1499, October.
- Timothy W. Ruefli, 1971. "A Generalized Goal Decomposition Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(8), pages B505-B518, April.
- Schneewei[beta], Christoph, 1995. "Hierarchical structures in organisations: A conceptual framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 4-31, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.