Project scheduling in optimizing integrated supply chain operations
AbstractA Supply Chain (SC) requires undertaking considerable number of activities covering the flow of information and goods among multiple production and distribution cells over several tiers. The successful implementation of a SC hinges on the optimum integration and synchronization of these activities.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 224 (2013)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
(D) Supply chain management; Mixed integer program; Project networks; Activity crashing; Bill of material; Shipping modes;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen C. Graves & Sean P. Willems, 2005. "Optimizing the Supply Chain Configuration for New Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(8), pages 1165-1180, August.
- Thomas, Douglas J. & Griffin, Paul M., 1996. "Coordinated supply chain management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 1-15, October.
- Klibi, Walid & Martel, Alain & Guitouni, Adel, 2010. "The design of robust value-creating supply chain networks: A critical review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(2), pages 283-293, June.
- Zhi-Long Chen & George L. Vairaktarakis, 2005. "Integrated Scheduling of Production and Distribution Operations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(4), pages 614-628, April.
- Nagurney, Anna, 2010. "Optimal supply chain network design and redesign at minimal total cost and with demand satisfaction," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 200-208, November.
- Kathryn E. Stecke & Xuying Zhao, 2007. "Production and Transportation Integration for a Make-to-Order Manufacturing Company with a Commit-to-Delivery Business Mode," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 206-224, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.