A simplified version of the DEA cost efficiency model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 184 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fang, Lei & Li, Hecheng, 2012. "A comment on “cost efficiency in data envelopment analysis with data uncertainty”," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 588-590.
- Sahoo, Biresh K. & Mehdiloozad, Mahmood & Tone, Kaoru, 2014. "Cost, revenue and profit efficiency measurement in DEA: A directional distance function approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 921-931.
- Kent Matthews & Zhiguo Xiao & Xu Zhang, 2009.
"Rational Cost Inefficiency in Chinese Banks,"
292009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Alzamora, Rosa M. & Apiolaza, Luis A., 2013. "A DEA approach to assess the efficiency of radiata pine logs to produce New Zealand structural grades," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 221-233.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2013. "Nonparametric cost and revenue functions under constant economies of scale: An enumeration approach for the single output or input case," Working Papers 2013-ECO-22, IESEG School of Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.