Distribution network design: New problems and related models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 165 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martínez-Salazar, Iris Abril & Molina, Julian & Ángel-Bello, Francisco & Gómez, Trinidad & Caballero, Rafael, 2014. "Solving a bi-objective Transportation Location Routing Problem by metaheuristic algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 25-36.
- Thanh, Phuong Nga & Bostel, Nathalie & Péton, Olivier, 2008. "A dynamic model for facility location in the design of complex supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 678-693, June.
- Costantino, Nicola & Dotoli, Mariagrazia & Falagario, Marco & Fanti, Maria Pia & Mangini, Agostino Marcello, 2012. "A model for supply management of agile manufacturing supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 451-457.
- Mehrdad Shahabi & Shirin Akbarinasaji & Avinash Unnikrishnan & Rachel James, 2013. "Integrated Inventory Control and Facility Location Decisions in a Multi-Echelon Supply Chain Network with Hubs," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 497-514, December.
- Nagy, Gabor & Salhi, Said, 2007. "Location-routing: Issues, models and methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 649-672, March.
- Gebennini, Elisa & Gamberini, Rita & Manzini, Riccardo, 2009. "An integrated production-distribution model for the dynamic location and allocation problem with safety stock optimization," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 286-304, November.
- Melo, M.T. & Nickel, S. & Saldanha-da-Gama, F., 2009. "Facility location and supply chain management - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 401-412, July.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Guido Perboli & Roberto Tadei & Daniele Vigo, 2008. "The two-echelon capacitated vehicle routing problem," Working Papers halshs-00879447, HAL.
- Omar Ben-Ayed, 2012. "Redesigning the inter-facility network of a parcel distribution company in a developing country," International Journal of Services, Economics and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 27-42.
- Walther, Grit & Schatka, Anne & Spengler, Thomas S., 2012. "Design of regional production networks for second generation synthetic bio-fuel – A case study in Northern Germany," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(1), pages 280-292.
- Karaoglan, Ismail & Altiparmak, Fulya & Kara, Imdat & Dengiz, Berna, 2011. "A branch and cut algorithm for the location-routing problem with simultaneous pickup and delivery," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(2), pages 318-332, June.
- Mizgier, Kamil J. & Wagner, Stephan M. & Holyst, Janusz A., 2012. "Modeling defaults of companies in multi-stage supply chain networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 14-23.
- Simona Mancini, 2013. "Multi-echelon distribution systems in city logistics," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 54, pages 2.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2013. "Multi-stage LTL transport systems in supply chain management," Post-Print halshs-00796714, HAL.
- Validi, Sahar & Bhattacharya, Arijit & Byrne, P.J., 2014. "A case analysis of a sustainable food supply chain distribution system—A multi-objective approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 71-87.
- Hunkar Toyoglu & Oya Karasan & Bahar Kara, 2012. "A New Formulation Approach for Location-Routing Problems," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 635-659, December.
- M. Melo & S. Nickel & F. Saldanha-da-Gama, 2014. "An efficient heuristic approach for a multi-period logistics network redesign problem," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 80-108, April.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00796714 is not listed on IDEAS
- Çetinkaya, Cihan & Karaoglan, Ismail & Gökçen, Hadi, 2013. "Two-stage vehicle routing problem with arc time windows: A mixed integer programming formulation and a heuristic approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(3), pages 539-550.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.