Multi-objective metaheuristics for a location-routing problem with multiple use of vehicles on real data and simulated data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 175 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tuzun, Dilek & Burke, Laura I., 1999. "A two-phase tabu search approach to the location routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 87-99, July.
- Mina, Hokey & Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Srivastava, Rajesh, 1998. "Combined location-routing problems: A synthesis and future research directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Eilon, Samuel, 1977. "Management perspectives in physical distribution," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 437-462.
- Viana, Ana & Pinho de Sousa, Jorge, 2000. "Using metaheuristics in multiobjective resource constrained project scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 359-374, January.
- Srivastava, R, 1993. "Alternate solution procedures for the location-routing problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 497-506, July.
- Jones, D. F. & Mirrazavi, S. K. & Tamiz, M., 2002. "Multi-objective meta-heuristics: An overview of the current state-of-the-art," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 1-9, February.
- Hansen, P. H. & Hegedahl, B. & Hjortkjaer, S. & Obel, B., 1994. "A heuristic solution to the warehouse location-routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 111-127, July.
- Perl, Jossef & Daskin, Mark S., 1985. "A warehouse location-routing problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 381-396, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.