A comparative study of heuristics for a two-level routing-location problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 5 (1980)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klose, Andreas & Drexl, Andreas, 2005. "Facility location models for distribution system design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 4-29, April.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00796714 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2012. "Cost optimisation in freight distribution with cross-docking: N-echelon location routing problem," Post-Print halshs-00565329, HAL.
- ReVelle, C. S. & Eiselt, H. A., 2005. "Location analysis: A synthesis and survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(1), pages 1-19, August.
- Tuzun, Dilek & Burke, Laura I., 1999. "A two-phase tabu search approach to the location routing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 87-99, July.
- Lozano, S. & Guerrero, F. & Onieva, L. & Larraneta, J., 1998. "Kohonen maps for solving a class of location-allocation problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 106-117, July.
- Nguyen, Viet-Phuong & Prins, Christian & Prodhon, Caroline, 2012. "Solving the two-echelon location routing problem by a GRASP reinforced by a learning process and path relinking," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 113-126.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2013. "Multi-stage LTL transport systems in supply chain management," Post-Print halshs-00796714, HAL.
- Azadeh, A. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Maghsoudi, A., 2008. "Location optimization of solar plants by an integrated hierarchical DEA PCA approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3993-4004, October.
- Stenger, Andreas & Schneider, Michael & Schwind, Michael & Vigo, Daniele, 2012. "Location routing for small package shippers with subcontracting options," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 702-712.
- Nagy, Gabor & Salhi, Said, 2007. "Location-routing: Issues, models and methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 649-672, March.
- Mina, Hokey & Jayaraman, Vaidyanathan & Srivastava, Rajesh, 1998. "Combined location-routing problems: A synthesis and future research directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 1-15, July.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Guido Perboli & Roberto Tadei & Daniele Vigo, 2008. "The two-echelon capacitated vehicle routing problem," Working Papers halshs-00879447, HAL.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2013. "Vehicle Routing in Multi-Echelon Distribution Systems with Cross-Docking: A Systematic Lexical-Metanarrative Analysis," Post-Print halshs-00834573, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.