Multi-objective design of team oriented assembly systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 156 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bukchin, Joseph & Darel, Ezey & Rubinovitz, Jacob, 1997. "Team-oriented assembly system design: A new approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 47-57, August.
- J. L. C. Macaskill, 1972. "Production-Line Balances for Mixed-Model Lines," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(4-Part-1), pages 423-434, December.
- George Vairaktarakis & Janice Kim Winch, 1999. "Worker Cross-Training in Paced Assembly Lines," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 1(2), pages 112-131.
- Nick T. Thomopoulos, 1970. "Mixed Model Line Balancing with Smoothed Station Assignments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(9), pages 593-603, May.
- Li, Duan & Yang, Jian-Bo & Biswal, M. P., 1999. "Quantitative parametric connections between methods for generating noninferior solutions in multiobjective optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 84-99, August.
- Arzi, Yohanan & Bukchin, Joseph & Masin, Michael, 2001. "An efficiency frontier approach for the design of cellular manufacturing systems in a lumpy demand environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 346-364, October.
- Erel, Erdal & Gokcen, Hadi, 1999. "Shortest-route formulation of mixed-model assembly line balancing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 194-204, July.
- Amiya K. Chakravarty & Avraham Shtub, 1985. "Balancing Mixed Model Lines with In-Process Inventories," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(9), pages 1161-1174, September.
- F. Brian Talbot & James H. Patterson & William V. Gehrlein, 1986. "A Comparative Evaluation of Heuristic Line Balancing Techniques," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(4), pages 430-454, April.
- Durmusoglu, M. Bulent & Kulak, Osman, 2008. "A methodology for the design of office cells using axiomatic design principles," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 633-652, August.
- Guschinskaya, Olga & Dolgui, Alexandre, 2009. "Comparison of exact and heuristic methods for a transfer line balancing problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 276-286, August.
- Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Scholl, Armin, 2008.
"Assembly line balancing: Which model to use when,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 509-528, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.