Multi-objective design of team oriented assembly systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 156 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Erel, Erdal & Gokcen, Hadi, 1999. "Shortest-route formulation of mixed-model assembly line balancing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 194-204, July.
- Arzi, Yohanan & Bukchin, Joseph & Masin, Michael, 2001. "An efficiency frontier approach for the design of cellular manufacturing systems in a lumpy demand environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 346-364, October.
- Li, Duan & Yang, Jian-Bo & Biswal, M. P., 1999. "Quantitative parametric connections between methods for generating noninferior solutions in multiobjective optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 84-99, August.
- George Vairaktarakis & Janice Kim Winch, 1999. "Worker Cross-Training in Paced Assembly Lines," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 1(2), pages 112-131.
- Nick T. Thomopoulos, 1970. "Mixed Model Line Balancing with Smoothed Station Assignments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(9), pages 593-603, May.
- F. Brian Talbot & James H. Patterson & William V. Gehrlein, 1986. "A Comparative Evaluation of Heuristic Line Balancing Techniques," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(4), pages 430-454, April.
- J. L. C. Macaskill, 1972. "Production-Line Balances for Mixed-Model Lines," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(4-Part-1), pages 423-434, December.
- Amiya K. Chakravarty & Avraham Shtub, 1985. "Balancing Mixed Model Lines with In-Process Inventories," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(9), pages 1161-1174, September.
- Bukchin, Joseph & Darel, Ezey & Rubinovitz, Jacob, 1997. "Team-oriented assembly system design: A new approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 47-57, August.
- Durmusoglu, M. Bulent & Kulak, Osman, 2008. "A methodology for the design of office cells using axiomatic design principles," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 633-652, August.
- Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner & Armin Scholl, 2006.
"Assembly line balancing: Which model to use when?,"
Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft
23/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Guschinskaya, Olga & Dolgui, Alexandre, 2009. "Comparison of exact and heuristic methods for a transfer line balancing problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 276-286, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.