Shortest-route formulation of mixed-model assembly line balancing problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 116 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amiya K. Chakravarty & Avraham Shtub, 1985. "Balancing Mixed Model Lines with In-Process Inventories," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(9), pages 1161-1174, September.
- Nick T. Thomopoulos, 1970. "Mixed Model Line Balancing with Smoothed Station Assignments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(9), pages 593-603, May.
- Allan L. Gutjahr & George L. Nemhauser, 1964. "An Algorithm for the Line Balancing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(2), pages 308-315, November.
- Bukchin, Joseph & Masin, Michael, 2004. "Multi-objective design of team oriented assembly systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 326-352, July.
- Battaïa, Olga & Dolgui, Alexandre, 2013. "A taxonomy of line balancing problems and their solutionapproaches," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 259-277.
- Aase, Gerald R. & Olson, John R. & Schniederjans, Marc J., 2004. "U-shaped assembly line layouts and their impact on labor productivity: An experimental study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 698-711, August.
- Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Scholl, Armin, 2008.
"Assembly line balancing: Which model to use when,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 509-528, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.