The mixed and multi model line balancing problem: a comparison
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 100 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amiya K. Chakravarty & Avraham Shtub, 1985. "Balancing Mixed Model Lines with In-Process Inventories," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(9), pages 1161-1174, September.
- Nick T. Thomopoulos, 1970. "Mixed Model Line Balancing with Smoothed Station Assignments," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(9), pages 593-603, May.
- Reza H. Ahmadi & Herman Wurgaft, 1994. "Design for Synchronized Flow Manufacturing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(11), pages 1469-1483, November.
- Nick T. Thomopoulos, 1967. "Line Balancing-Sequencing for Mixed-Model Assembly," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(2), pages B59-B75, October.
- Roger V. Johnson, 1983. "A Branch and Bound Algorithm for Assembly Line Balancing Problems with Formulation Irregularities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(11), pages 1309-1324, November.
- Reza H. Ahmadi & Sriram Dasu & Christopher S. Tang, 1992. "The Dynamic Line Allocation Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(9), pages 1341-1353, September.
- Dar-El, EM & Cucuy, S, 1977. "Optimal mixed-model sequencing for balanced assembly lines," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 333-342.
- Berger, Ilana & Bourjolly, Jean-Marie & Laporte, Gilbert, 1992. "Branch-and-bound algorithms for the multi-product assembly line balancing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 215-222, April.
- Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Scholl, Armin, 2008.
"Assembly line balancing: Which model to use when,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 509-528, February.
- Battaïa, Olga & Dolgui, Alexandre, 2013. "A taxonomy of line balancing problems and their solutionapproaches," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 259-277.
- Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner & Armin Scholl, 2007.
"Sequencing mixed-model assembly lines: Survey, classification and model critique,"
Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers
02/2007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Scholl, Armin, 2009. "Sequencing mixed-model assembly lines: Survey, classification and model critique," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 349-373, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.