Operational planning of a large-scale multi-modal transportation system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 156 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Planning models for freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 409-438, March.
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel, 2000. "Service network design in freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 272-288, April.
- Yafeng Du & Randolph Hall, 1997. "Fleet Sizing and Empty Equipment Redistribution for Center-Terminal Transportation Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(2), pages 145-157, February.
- Dumas, Yvan & Desrosiers, Jacques & Soumis, Francois, 1991. "The pickup and delivery problem with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 7-22, September.
- Grunert, Tore & Sebastian, Hans-Jurgen, 2000. "Planning models for long-haul operations of postal and express shipment companies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 289-309, April.
- Kuby, Michael J. & Gray, Robert Gordon, 1993. "The hub network design problem with stopovers and feeders: The case of Federal Express," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-12, January.
- van Riessen, B. & Negenborn, R.R. & Dekker, R. & Lodewijks, G., 2013. "Impact and relevance of transit disturbances on planning in intermodal container networks," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2013-18, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- van Riessen, B. & Negenborn, R.R. & Dekker, R. & Lodewijks, G., 2013. "Service network design for an intermodal container network with flexible due dates/times and the possibility of using subcontracted transport," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2013-17, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.