Formulating logical implications in combinatorial optimisation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 140 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K E Rosing & C S ReVelle, 1986. "Optimal clustering," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(11), pages 1463-1476, November.
- Kyungchul Park & Kyungsik Lee & Sungsoo Park & Heesang Lee, 2000. "Telecommunication Node Clustering with Node Compatibility and Network Survivability Requirements," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 363-374, March.
- Wilson, J. M., 1990. "Generating cuts in integer programming with families of special ordered sets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 101-108, May.
- J. A. Kregel, 1980. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 3(1), pages 19-20, October.
- Mitra, G. & Lucas, C. & Moody, S. & Hadjiconstantinou, E., 1994. "Tools for reformulating logical forms into zero-one mixed integer programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 262-276, January.
- Espejo, Inmaculada & Marín, Alfredo & Rodríguez-Chía, Antonio M., 2012. "Closest assignment constraints in discrete location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(1), pages 49-58.
- Plastria, F., 2012. "A note towards improved homeland defense," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 244-248, April.
- Daniel Aloise & Pierre Hansen, 2011. "Evaluating a branch-and-bound RLT-based algorithm for minimum sum-of-squares clustering," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 449-465, March.
- Duchenne, Éric & Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frédéric, 2012. "The undirected m-Capacitated Peripatetic Salesman Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 637-643.
- Carrizosa,Emilio & Martín-Barragán,Belén & Plastria,Frank & Romero Morales,Dolores, 2005. "A dissimilarity-based approach for Classification," Research Memorandum 045, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.