Formulating logical implications in combinatorial optimisation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 140 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. A. Kregel, 1980. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 3(1), pages 19-20, October.
- Kyungchul Park & Kyungsik Lee & Sungsoo Park & Heesang Lee, 2000. "Telecommunication Node Clustering with Node Compatibility and Network Survivability Requirements," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 363-374, March.
- Mitra, G. & Lucas, C. & Moody, S. & Hadjiconstantinou, E., 1994. "Tools for reformulating logical forms into zero-one mixed integer programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 262-276, January.
- K E Rosing & C S ReVelle, 1986. "Optimal clustering," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(11), pages 1463-1476, November.
- Wilson, J. M., 1990. "Generating cuts in integer programming with families of special ordered sets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 101-108, May.
- Plastria, F., 2012. "A note towards improved homeland defense," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 244-248, April.
- Espejo, Inmaculada & Marín, Alfredo & Rodríguez-Chía, Antonio M., 2012. "Closest assignment constraints in discrete location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(1), pages 49-58.
- Carrizosa,Emilio & Martín-Barragán,Belén & Plastria,Frank & Romero Morales,Dolores, 2005. "A dissimilarity-based approach for Classification," Research Memoranda 045, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Duchenne, Éric & Laporte, Gilbert & Semet, Frédéric, 2012. "The undirected m-Capacitated Peripatetic Salesman Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 637-643.
- Daniel Aloise & Pierre Hansen, 2011. "Evaluating a branch-and-bound RLT-based algorithm for minimum sum-of-squares clustering," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 449-465, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.