Construction of rule-based assignment models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 138 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Williams, H. P., 1995. "Logic applied to integer programming and integer programming applied to logic," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 605-616, March.
- Mitra, G. & Lucas, C. & Moody, S. & Hadjiconstantinou, E., 1994. "Tools for reformulating logical forms into zero-one mixed integer programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 262-276, January.
- Dimitras, A. I. & Slowinski, R. & Susmaga, R. & Zopounidis, C., 1999. "Business failure prediction using rough sets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 263-280, April.
- Azibi, R. & Vanderpooten, D., 2003. "Aggregation of dispersed consequences for constructing criteria: The evaluation of flood risk reduction strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 397-411, January.
- Sawicki, Piotr & Zak, Jacek, 2009. "Technical diagnostic of a fleet of vehicles using rough set theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(3), pages 891-903, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.