A cost allocation problem arising in hub-spoke network systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 160 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Skorin-Kapov, Darko & Skorin-Kapov, Jadranka & O'Kelly, Morton, 1996. "Tight linear programming relaxations of uncapacitated p-hub median problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 582-593, November.
- Ernst, Andreas T. & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan, 1998. "Exact and heuristic algorithms for the uncapacitated multiple allocation p-hub median problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 100-112, January.
- Hamers, Herbert & Borm, Peter & van de Leensel, Robert & Tijs, Stef, 1999.
"Cost allocation in the Chinese postman problem,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 153-163, October.
- Chung, Sung-hark & Myung, Young-soo & Tcha, Dong-wan, 1992. "Optimal design of a distributed network with a two-level hierarchical structure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 105-115, October.
- Campbell, James F., 1994. "Integer programming formulations of discrete hub location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 387-405, January.
- Morton O'Kelly & Darko Skorin-Kapov & Jadranka Skorin-Kapov, 1995. "Lower Bounds for the Hub Location Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(4), pages 713-721, April.
- Hasan Pirkul & David A. Schilling, 1998. "An Efficient Procedure for Designing Single Allocation Hub and Spoke Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(12-Part-2), pages S235-S242, December.
- Kyungchul Park & Kyungsik Lee & Sungsoo Park & Heesang Lee, 2000. "Telecommunication Node Clustering with Node Compatibility and Network Survivability Requirements," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 363-374, March.
- Naor, P, 1969. "The Regulation of Queue Size by Levying Tolls," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(1), pages 15-24, January.
- M. Fiestras-Janeiro & Ignacio García-Jurado & Manuel Mosquera, 2011. "Cooperative games and cost allocation problems," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-22, July.
- Le Cadre, Hélène & Barth, Dominique & Pouyllau, Hélia, 2011. "QoS commitment between vertically integrated autonomous systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(3), pages 627-643, November.
- Kleppe, J. & Reijnierse, J.H., 2007. "Public Congestion Network Situations, and Related Games," Discussion Paper 2007-58, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Schijndel, M.J.M. van & Braat, J.J.M., 2012. "Vehicle Planning in Cross Chain Control Centers," Discussion Paper 2012-058, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.