Height, weight and BMI of schoolchildren in Jena, Germany--are the secular changes levelling off?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics & Human Biology.
Volume (Year): 2 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622964
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2012.
"Influence of body image in urbanized areas: differences in long-term changes in teenage body mass index between boys and girls in Japan,"
Journal of Bioeconomics,
Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 243-256, October.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Influence of body image in urbanized areas: Differences in long-term changes in teenage body mass index between boys and girls in Japan," MPRA Paper 23436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stillman, Steven, 2006. "Health and nutrition in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union during the decade of transition: A review of the literature," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 104-146, January.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2013.
"Is body mass human capital in sumo? Outcome of globalization and formation of human capital in Japan,"
50866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2014. "Is body mass human capital in sumo? Outcome of globalization and formation of human capital in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 53-71.
- Dinda, Soumyananda & Gangopadhyay, P.K. & Chattopadhyay, B.P. & Saiyed, H.N. & Pal, M. & Bharati, P., 2006. "Height, weight and earnings among coalminers in India," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 342-350, December.
- Bielecki, Emily M. & Haas, Jere D. & Hulanicka, Barbara, 2012. "Secular changes in the height of Polish schoolboys from 1955 to 1988," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 310-317.
- Cardoso, Hugo F.V. & Caninas, Madalena, 2010. "Secular trends in social class differences of height, weight and BMI of boys from two schools in Lisbon, Portugal (1910-2000)," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 111-120, March.
- Eiji YAMAMURA, 2011.
"Positive Externalities Of Congestion On Health: A Case Study Of Chronic Illness In Japan For The Period 1988– 2009,"
Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management,
Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(3), pages 15-34, August.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Positive externalities of congestion on health: A case study of chronic illness in Japan for the period 1988–2009," MPRA Paper 30863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ranasinghe, Priyanga & Jayawardana, M.A. Naveen A.A.D. & Constantine, Godwin R. & Sheriff, M.H. Rezvi & Matthews, David R. & Katulanda, Prasad, 2011. "Patterns and correlates of adult height in Sri Lanka," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 23-29, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.