Changes in BMI and the prevalence of overweight and obesity in children and adolescents in Cracow, Poland, 1971-2000
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics & Human Biology.
Volume (Year): 5 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622964
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vignerova, J. & Humenikova, L. & Brabec, M. & Riedlova, J. & Blaha, P., 2007. "Long-term changes in body weight, BMI, and adiposity rebound among children and adolescents in the Czech republic," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 409-425, December.
- Koziel, Slawomir & Welon, Zygmunt & Bielicki, Tadeusz & Szklarska, Alicja & Ulijaszek, Stanley, 2004. "The effect of the economic transition on the body mass index of conscripts in Poland," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 97-106, March.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2013.
"Is body mass human capital in sumo? Outcome of globalization and formation of human capital in Japan,"
50866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2014. "Is body mass human capital in sumo? Outcome of globalization and formation of human capital in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 53-71.
- Zajc Petranović, Matea & Tomas, Željka & Smolej Narančić, Nina & Škarić-Jurić, Tatjana & Veček, Andrea & Miličić, Jasna, 2014. "A six decades long follow-up on body size in adolescents from Zagreb, Croatia (1951–2010)," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 155-164.
- Eiji YAMAMURA, 2011.
"Positive Externalities Of Congestion On Health: A Case Study Of Chronic Illness In Japan For The Period 1988– 2009,"
Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management,
Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(3), pages 15-34, August.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Positive externalities of congestion on health: A case study of chronic illness in Japan for the period 1988–2009," MPRA Paper 30863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Popławska, Helena & Wilczewski, Adam & Dmitruk, Agnieszka & Hołub, Wojciech, 2013. "The timing of sexual maturation among boys and girls in eastern Poland, 1980–2000: A rural–urban comparison," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 221-226.
- Zeng, Wu & Eisenberg, Dan T.A. & Jovel, Karla Rubio & Undurraga, Eduardo A. & Nyberg, Colleen & Tanner, Susan & Reyes-García, Victoria & Leonard, William R. & Castaño, Juliana & Huanca, Tomás & McD, 2013. "Adult obesity: Panel study from native Amazonians," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 227-235.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.