The effect of the economic transition on the body mass index of conscripts in Poland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics & Human Biology.
Volume (Year): 2 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622964
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Keane, Michael & Prasad, Eswar, 1998.
"Consumption and Income Inequality in Poland During the Economic Transition,"
98-38, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Eswar Prasad & Michael P. Keane, 1999. "Consumption and Income Inequality in Poland During the Economic Transition," IMF Working Papers 99/14, International Monetary Fund.
- Osmani, Siddiq & Sen, Amartya, 2003. "The hidden penalties of gender inequality: fetal origins of ill-health," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 105-121, January.
- Wronka, Iwona & Pawlinska-Chmara, Romana, 2007. "Childcare, height and BMI among female Polish university students, 2005," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 435-442, December.
- Eiji YAMAMURA, 2011.
"Positive Externalities Of Congestion On Health: A Case Study Of Chronic Illness In Japan For The Period 1988– 2009,"
Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management,
Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(3), pages 15-34, August.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Positive externalities of congestion on health: A case study of chronic illness in Japan for the period 1988–2009," MPRA Paper 30863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivanova, Ludmila & Dimitrov, Plamen & Ovcharova, Dora & Dellava, Jocilyn & Hoffman, Daniel J., 2006. "Economic transition and household food consumption: A study of Bulgaria from 1985 to 2002," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 383-397, December.
- Stillman, Steven, 2006. "Health and nutrition in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union during the decade of transition: A review of the literature," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 104-146, January.
- Chrzanowska, Maria & Koziel, Slawomir & Ulijaszek, Stanlej J., 2007. "Changes in BMI and the prevalence of overweight and obesity in children and adolescents in Cracow, Poland, 1971-2000," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 370-378, December.
- Lipowicz, Anna, 2007. "Hypertension among Polish males during the economic transition," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 61-73, March.
- Ulijaszek, Stanley J. & Koziel, Slawomir, 2007. "Nutrition transition and dietary energy availability in Eastern Europe after the collapse of communism," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 359-369, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.