Initial conditions and economic growth in the US states
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 45 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4-6 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steven N. Durlauf & Danny T. Quah, 1998.
"The New Empirics of Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
6422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S Durlauf & Danny Quah, 1998. "The New Empirics of Economic Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0384, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Danny T. Quah, 1998. "The New Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 98-01-012, Santa Fe Institute.
- Durlauf,S.N. & Quah,D.T., 1998. "The new empirics of economic growth," Working papers 3, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Galor, Oded, 1996.
"Convergence? Inferences from Theoretical Models,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1350, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:hoo:wpaper:e-93-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Temple & Paul A. Johnson, 1998. "Social Capability And Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 113(3), pages 965-990, August.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Hall, Robert E, 1996.
"Productivity and the Density of Economic Activity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 54-70, March.
- Antonio Ciccone & Robert E. Hall, 1996. "Productivity and the Density of Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 4313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Ciccone & Robert E. Hall, 1995. "Productivity and the density of economic activity," Economics Working Papers 120, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Evans, Paul & Karras, Georgios, 1996. "Do Economies Converge? Evidence from a Panel of U.S. States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(3), pages 384-88, August.
- Holger Breinlich & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Jonathan R.W. Temple, 2013.
"Regional growth and regional decline,"
Economics Discussion Papers
729, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Holger Breinlich & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Jonathan R. W. Temple, 2013. "Regional Growth and Regional Decline," CEP Discussion Papers dp1232, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Breinlich, Holger & Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Temple, Jonathan, 2013. "Regional Growth and Regional Decline," CEPR Discussion Papers 9568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008.
"Technology clubs, technology gaps and growth trajectories,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 301-314, December.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008. "Technology clubs, technology gaps and growth trajectories," MPRA Paper 27595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ko, Kwan Wai, 2007. "Internet externalities and location of foreign direct investment: A comparison between developed and developing countries," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-23, March.
- M. Emranul Haque & Richard Kneller, 2007. "Business Cycle Synchronization of the Euro Area with the New and Negotiating Member Countries," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 92, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Cohen-Cole,E.B. & Durlauf,S.N. & Rondina,G., 2005.
"Nonlinearities in growth : from evidence to policy,"
9, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Winford Masanjala, . "Parameter Heterogeneity and Nonlinearities in the Aggregate Production Function: Investigating the Solow Growth Model with CES Technology," Departmental Working Papers 2002-09, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Elissaios Papyrakis & Reyer Gerlagh, 2004. "Resource-Abundance and Economic Growth in the U.S," Working Papers 2004.62, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Stilianos Alexiadis & Matthias Koch & TamÃ¡s Krisztin, 2011. "Time series and spatial interaction: An alternative method to detect converging clusters," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1678, European Regional Science Association.
- Guilherme Mendes Resende & Lízia de Figueiredo, 2008. "Economic Growth Of Minas Gerais: A Quantile Regression Approach Between 1980 And 2000," Anais do XIII Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 13th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais], in: Anais do XIII Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 13th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais] Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Winford H. Masanjala & Chris Papageorgiou, 2004. "The Solow model with CES technology: nonlinearities and parameter heterogeneity," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 171-201.
- Papyrakis, Elissaios & Gerlagh, Reyer, 2007. "Resource abundance and economic growth in the United States," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 1011-1039, May.
- Castellacci, Fulvio & Archibugi, Daniele, 2008.
"The technology clubs: The distribution of knowledge across nations,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1659-1673, December.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008. "The technology clubs: the distribution of knowledge across nations," MPRA Paper 27597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rita De Siano & Marcella D'Uva, 2002. "How Much Specialization Matters In European Growth: An Application Of Cart Analysis To Emu Regions," Working Papers 5_2002, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.