Trade and growth Any unfinished business?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 42 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3-5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Acemoglu, Daron & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1996.
"Was Prometheus Unbound by Chance? Risk, Diversification and Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1426, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1997. "Was Prometheus Unbound by Chance? Risk, Diversification, and Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(4), pages 709-51, August.
- Daron Acemoglu & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 1994. "Was Prometheus unbound by chance? Risk, diversification and growth," Economics Working Papers 98, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Rikard Forslid, 1996.
"Trade Liberalization and Endogenous Growth: A q-Theory Approach,"
NBER Working Papers
5549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Forslid, Rikard, 2000. "Trade liberalisation and endogenous growth: A q-theory approach," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 497-517, April.
- Baldwin, Richard & Forslid, Rikard, 1996. "Trade Liberalization and Endogenous Growth: A q-Theory Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 1397, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krugman, Paul, 1980. "Scale Economies, Product Differentiation, and the Pattern of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 950-59, December.
- Martin, Philippe & Ottaviano, Gianmarco Ireo Paolo, 1996.
"Growing Locations: Industry Location in a Model of Endogenous Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1523, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin, Philippe & I.P. Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 1999. "Growing locations: Industry location in a model of endogenous growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 281-302, February.
- Luis A. Rivera-Batiz & Paul M. Romer, 1991.
"International Trade with Endogenous Technological Change,"
NBER Working Papers
3594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rivera-Batiz, Luis A. & Romer, Paul M., 1991. "International trade with endogenous technological change," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 971-1001, May.
- Roubini, Nouriel & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1992.
"Financial repression and economic growth,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 5-30, July.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, .
"Financial Dependence and Growth,"
CRSP working papers
344, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Peretto, Pietro, 1996. "Growth, Market Structure, and the Welfare Effects of Economic Integration," Working Papers 96-12, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Kelly, M., 1996.
"The Dynamics of Smithian growth,"
96/9, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Baldwin, Richard & Forslid, Rikard, 1997. "The Core-Periphery Model and Endogenous Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1749, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rivera-Batiz, Luis A & Romer, Paul M, 1991.
"Economic Integration and Endogenous Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 106(2), pages 531-55, May.
- James R. Markusen, 1995. "The Boundaries of Multinational Enterprises and the Theory of International Trade," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 169-189, Spring.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Tang, Paul J. G. & Walde, Klaus, 2001. "International competition, growth and welfare," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1439-1459, August.
- David Vavra, 2002. "Strategic Interactions, Social Optimality and Growth," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp199, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Peretto, Pietro F., 2000.
"Endogenous market structure and the growth and welfare effects of economic integration,"
00-14, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Peretto, Pietro F., 2003. "Endogenous market structure and the growth and welfare effects of economic integration," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 177-201, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.