Trade and growth Any unfinished business?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 42 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3-5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nouriel Roubini & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1991.
"Financial Repression and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peretto, Pietro, 1996. "Growth, Market Structure, and the Welfare Effects of Economic Integration," Working Papers 96-12, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- James R. Markusen, 1995. "The Boundaries of Multinational Enterprises and the Theory of International Trade," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 169-189, Spring.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Rajan, Raghuram G & Zingales, Luigi, 1998.
"Financial Dependence and Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 559-86, June.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, . "Financial Dependence and Growth," CRSP working papers 344, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 1996. "Financial Dependence and Growth," NBER Working Papers 5758, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis A. Rivera-Batiz & Paul M. Romer, 1992.
"International Trade with Endogenous Technological Change,"
NBER Working Papers
3594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rivera-Batiz, Luis A. & Romer, Paul M., 1991. "International trade with endogenous technological change," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 971-1001, May.
- Martin, Philippe & I.P. Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 1999.
"Growing locations: Industry location in a model of endogenous growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 281-302, February.
- Martin, Philippe & Ottaviano, Gianmarco Ireo Paolo, 1996. "Growing Locations: Industry Location in a Model of Endogenous Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1523, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baldwin, Richard & Forslid, Rikard, 1997. "The Core-Periphery Model and Endogenous Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1749, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kelly, M., 1996.
"The Dynamics of Smithian growth,"
96/9, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Krugman, Paul, 1980. "Scale Economies, Product Differentiation, and the Pattern of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 950-59, December.
- Rivera-Batiz, Luis A & Romer, Paul M, 1991.
"Economic Integration and Endogenous Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 106(2), pages 531-55, May.
- David Vavra, 2002. "Strategic Interactions, Social Optimality and Growth," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp199, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Peretto, Pietro F., 2003.
"Endogenous market structure and the growth and welfare effects of economic integration,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 177-201, May.
- Peretto, Pietro F., 2000. "Endogenous market structure and the growth and welfare effects of economic integration," Working Papers 00-14, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Tang, Paul J. G. & Walde, Klaus, 2001. "International competition, growth and welfare," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1439-1459, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.