Competition between telecommunications operators
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 41 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3-5 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1992.
"Access Pricing and Competition,"
IDEI Working Papers
19, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1994. "Access Pricing and Competition," Working papers 94-31, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- J-J. Laffont & J. Tirole, 1994. "Access Pricing and Competition," Working papers 95-11, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1996. "Creating Competition through Interconnection: Theory and Practice," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 227-56, November.
- Armstrong, M., 1996. "Network interconnection," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9625, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Marius Schwartz, 1997.
"Telecommunications Reform in the United States: Promises and Pitfalls,"
- Marius Schwartz, 1996. "Telecommunications Reform in the United States: Promises and Pitfalls," Industrial Organization 9607001, EconWPA.
- Iimi, Atsushi, 2007. "Price structure and network externalities in the telecommunications industry : evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4200, The World Bank.
- Mark Lijesen, 2002. "End user prices in liberalised energy markets," CPB Discussion Paper 16, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Pekka Saaskilahti, 2006. "Strategic R&D And Network Compatibility," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 15(8), pages 711-733.
- Francesca Di Pillo & Livio Cricelli & Massimo Gastaldi & Nathan Levialdi, 2010. "Asymmetry in mobile access charges: is it an effective regulatory measure?," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 291-314, October.
- Wallsten, Scott J., 1999. "An empirical analysis ofcompetition, privatization, and regulation in telecommunications markets in Africa and Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2136, The World Bank.
- Cave, Martin, 1997. "The evolution of telecommunications regulation in the UK," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 691-699, April.
- Levi-Faur, David, 1998. "The competition state as a neomercantilist state: Understanding the restructuring of national and global telecommunications," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 665-685.
- Ulrich Berger, 2003. "Two-way interconnection and the collusive role of the access charge," Industrial Organization 0303011, EconWPA.
- Fraquelli, Giovanni & Vannoni, Davide, 2000. "Multidimensional performance in telecommunications, regulation and competition: analysing the European major players," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 27-46, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.