Finance and growth in economies in transition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 40 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3-5 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Manmohan S. Kumar, 1994.
"Money Demand, Bank Credit, and Economic Performance in Former Socialist Economies,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(2), pages 314-349, June.
- Manmohan S. Kumar & Guillermo Calvo, 1994. "Money Demand, Bank Credit, and Economic Performance in Former Socialist Economies," IMF Working Papers 94/3, International Monetary Fund.
- King, Robert G. & Levine, Ross, 1993.
"Finance and growth : Schumpeter might be right,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1083, The World Bank.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1994.
"On the Role of Banks in Enterprise Restructuring: The Polish Example,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1997. "On the Role of Banks in Enterprise Restructuring: The Polish Example," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 44-64, February.
- repec:fth:wobaco:1083 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grosfeld, Irena, 1994. "Financial Systems in Transition: Is there a Case for a Bank Based System?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1062, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cull, Robert & Xu, Lixin Colin & Zhu, Tian, 2009.
"Formal finance and trade credit during China's transition,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 173-192, April.
- Cull, Robert & Lixin Colin Xu & Tian Zhu, 2007. "Formal finance and trade credit during China's transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4204, The World Bank.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Driffield, Nigel & Pal, Sarmistha & Roland, Isabelle, 2012. "When does leverage hurt productivity growth? A firm-level analysis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1674-1694.
- Franklin ALLEN & Elena CARLETTI & Jun 'QJ' QIAN & Patricio VALENZUELA, 2012. "Financial Intermediation, Markets, and Alternative Financial Sectors," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/11, European University Institute.
- Broll, Udo & Mallick, Rajiv & Wong, Kit Pong, 2001. "International trade and hedging in economies in transition," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 149-159, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.