What makes firms vulnerable to recessionary pressures?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 40 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3-5 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- PA Geroski & P. Gregg, 1993. "Coping the Recession," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 146(1), pages 64-75, November.
- repec:hoo:wpaper:e-89-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davis, Steven J & Haltiwanger, John C, 1992.
"Gross Job Creation, Gross Job Destruction, and Employment Reallocation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 107(3), pages 819-63, August.
- Steve J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1991. "Gross Job Creation, Gross Job Destruction and Employment Reallocation," NBER Working Papers 3728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steve J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1991. "Gross job creation, gross job destruction and employment reallocation," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- JOHN HUNTER & Natalia Isachenkova, 2003.
"A Panel Analysis Of Uk Industrial Company Failure,"
Economics and Finance Discussion Papers
03-10, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Natalia Isachenkova & John Hunter, 2002. "A Panel Analysis Of UK Industrial Company Failure," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp228, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- JOHN HUNTER & Natalia Isachenkova, 2003. "A Panel Analysis Of Uk Industrial Company Failure," Public Policy Discussion Papers 03-10, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Laamanen, Tomi, 2005. "Dependency, resource depth, and supplier performance during industry downturn," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 125-140, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.