The hospital-physician interaction in U.S. hospitals: Evolving payment schemes and their incentives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 39 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Makoto Kakinaka & Ryuta Kato, 2013.
"Regulated medical fee schedule of the Japanese health care system,"
International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 301-317, December.
- Makoto Kakinaka & Ryuta Ray Kato, 2011. "Regulated Medical Fee Schedule of the Japanese Health Care System," Working Papers EMS_2011_13, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- CRAINICH, David & LELEU, Hervé & MAULEON, Ana, .
"Hospital's activity-based financing system and manager: physician interaction,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2323, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- David Crainich & Hervé Leleu & Ana Mauleon, 2011. "Hospital’s activity-based financing system and manager: physician interaction," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 417-427, October.
- CRAINICH, David & LELEU, Hervé & MAULEON, Ana, 2006. "Hospital’s activity-based financing system and manager-physician interaction," CORE Discussion Papers 2006029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Luigi Siciliani & Anderson Stanciol, 2008.
"Bargaining and the Provision of Health Services,"
08/28, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jegers, Marc & Kesteloot, Katrien & De Graeve, Diana & Gilles, Willem, 2002. "A typology for provider payment systems in health care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 255-273, June.
- Avi Dor & Michael Grossman & Siran M. Koroukian, 2004. "Hospital Transaction Prices and Managed-Care Discounting for Selected Medical Technologies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 352-356, May.
- Avi Dor & Michael Grossman & Siran M.Koroukian, 2004. "Transaction Prices and Managed Care Discounting for Selected Medical Technologies: A Bargaining Approach," NBER Working Papers 10377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brooks, John M. & Dor, Avi & Wong, Herbert S., 1997. "Hospital-insurer bargaining: An empirical investigation of appendectomy pricing," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 417-434, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.