Incentives for cooperation in quality improvement among hospitals--the impact of the reimbursement system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1998)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Selder, Astrid, 2005. "Physician reimbursement and technology adoption," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 907-930, September.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Lars Sørgard, 2006.
"Public versus Private Health Care in a National Health Service,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1679, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Lars S�rgard, 2007. "Public versus private health care in a national health service," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 579-601.
- Daniel Friesner & Robert Rosenman, 2001. "The Property Rights Theory of the Firm and Mixed Competition: A Counter-Example in the US Health Care Industry," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 437-450.
- Gauri, Varun, 2001. "Are incentives everything? payment mechanisms for health care providers in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2624, The World Bank.
- Vrangbaek, Karsten & Bech, Mickael, 2004. "County level responses to the introduction of DRG rates for "extended choice" hospital patients in Denmark," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 25-37, January.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.