International differences in saving rates and the life cycle hypothesis : Reply and further evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 33 (1989)
Issue (Month): 7 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kwack, Sung Yeung & Lee, Young Sun, 2005. "What determines saving rates in Korea?: The role of demography," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 861-873, October.
- Matthew Higgins & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1996. "Asian Demography and Foreign Capital Dependence," NBER Working Papers 5560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Masson, Paul R & Samiei, Hossein, 1996. "International Evidence on the Determinants of Saving," CEPR Discussion Papers 1368, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bande, Roberto & Riveiro, Dolores, 2012.
"Private Saving Rates and Macroeconomic Uncertainty: Evidence from Spanish Regional Data,"
42647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Bande & Dolores Riveiro, 2012. "Private Saving Rates and Macroeconomic Uncertainty: Evidence from Spanish Regional Data," Documentos de trabajo - IRENe 0004, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Michele Gragnolati & Ole Hagen Jorgensen & Romero Rocha & Anna Fruttero, 2011. "Growing Old in an Older Brazil : Implications of Population Ageing on Growth, Poverty, Public Finance, and Service Delivery," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2351, October.
- Gudmundur S. Gudmundsson & Gylfi Zoega, 2013. "Age structure and the current account," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1307, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Françoise Maurel & Laurence Bloch, 1991. "Consommation-revenu permanent : un regard d'économètre," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 99(3), pages 113-144.
- Alessandro Cigno & Luca Casolaro & Furio C. Rosati, 2000.
"The Role of Social Security in Household Decisions: Var Estimates of Saving and Fertility Behaviour in Germany,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
394, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alessandro Cigno, & Luca Casolaro & Furio C. Rosati, 2001. "The Role of Social Security in Household Decisions: VAR Estimates of Saving and Fertility Behaviour in Germany," CHILD Working Papers wp07_01, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.