A numerically stable quadrature procedure for the one-factor random-component discrete choice model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 95 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Other versions of this item:
- Lung-fei Lee, . "A Numerically Stable Quadrature Procedure for the One-Factor Random Component Discrete Choice Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 158, Society for Computational Economics.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Butler, J S & Moffitt, Robert, 1982. "A Computationally Efficient Quadrature Procedure for the One-Factor Multinomial Probit Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 761-64, May.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1980. "Analysis of Covariance with Qualitative Data," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 225-38, January.
- Borjas, George J. & Sueyoshi, Glenn T., 1994.
"A two-stage estimator for probit models with structural group effects,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 165-182.
- George J. Borjas & Glenn T. Sueyoshi, 1993. "A Two-Stage Estimator for Probit Models with Structural Group Effects," NBER Technical Working Papers 0146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wladimir Raymond & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm, 2013.
"Dynamic Models of R&D, Innovation and Productivity: Panel Data Evidence for Dutch and French Manufacturing,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Wladimir Raymond & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm, 2013. "Dynamic Models of R&D, Innovation and Productivity: Panel Data Evidence for Dutch and French Manufacturing," CESifo Working Paper Series 4290, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wladimir Raymond & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm, 2013. "Dynamic Models of R&D, Innovation and Productivity: Panel Data Evidence for Dutch and French Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 19074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raymond, Wladimir & Mairesse, Jacques & Mohnen, Pierre & Palm, Franz, 2013. "Dynamic models of R&D, innovation and productivity: Panel data evidence for Dutch and French manufacturing," MERIT Working Papers 025, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lechner, Michael & Lollivier, Stefan & Magnac, Thierry, 2005.
"Parametric Binary Choice Models,"
IDEI Working Papers
398, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Michael Lechner & Stefan Lollivier & Thierry Magnac, 2005. "Parametric Binary Choice Models," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-23, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Heiss, Florian & Winschel, Viktor, 2008. "Likelihood approximation by numerical integration on sparse grids," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 62-80, May.
- P. Deb & F. Rosati, 2002.
"Determinants of Child Labour and School Attendance: The Role of Household Unobservables,"
UCW Working Paper
9, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).
- Partha Deb & Furio Rosati, 2002. "Determinants of Child Labor and School Attendance: The Role of Household Unobservables," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 02/9, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Partha Deb, 2001. "A discrete random effects probit model with application to the demand for preventive care," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 371-383.
- Rabe-Hesketh, Sophia & Skrondal, Anders & Pickles, Andrew, 2005. "Maximum likelihood estimation of limited and discrete dependent variable models with nested random effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 301-323, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.