Efficient estimation in the linear simultaneous equations model with vector autoregressive disturbances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 85 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Smith, Richard, 1983. "On the classical nature of the Wu-Hausman statistics for the independence of stochastic regressors and disturbance," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 357-364.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Greenberg, Edward, 1995. "Hierarchical analysis of SUR models with extensions to correlated serial errors and time-varying parameter models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 339-360, August.
- Magnus, J.R. & Neudecker, H., 1979. "The commutation matrix: Some properties and applications," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153207, Tilburg University.
- Charles M. Beach & James G. MacKinnon, 1977.
"Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Singular Equation Systems with Autoregressive Disturbances,"
276, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Beach, Charles M & MacKinnon, James G, 1979. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Singular Equation Systems with Autoregressive Disturbances," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(2), pages 459-64, June.
- Magnus, Jan R. & Neudecker, H., 1986. "Symmetry, 0-1 Matrices and Jacobians: A Review," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 157-190, August.
- Smith, Richard J., 1985. "Wald tests for the independence of stochastic variables and disturbance of a single linear stochastic simultaneous equation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 87-90.
- Engle, Robert F., 1982. "A general approach to lagrange multiplier model diagnostics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 83-104, October.
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1980.
"The Lagrange Multiplier Test and Its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 239-53, January.
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., . "The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics," CORE Discussion Papers RP -412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hwang, Hae-shin, 1985. "The equivalence of Hausman and Lagrange Multiplier tests of independence between disturbance and a subset of stochastic regressors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 83-86.
- Turkington, Darrell A., 1989. "Classical tests for contemporaneously uncorrelated disturbances in the linear simultaneous equations model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 299-317, November.
- Magnus, J.R. & Neudecker, H., 1980. "The elimination matrix: Some lemmas and applications," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153210, Tilburg University.
- Hendry, D F, 1971. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Systems of Simultaneous Regression Equations with Errors Generated by a Vector Autoregressive Process," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 12(2), pages 257-72, June.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Greenberg, Edward, 1994. "Bayes inference in regression models with ARMA (p, q) errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 183-206.
- Breusch, T S, 1978. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Dynamic Linear Models," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(31), pages 334-55, December.
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1978. "Testing for Higher Order Serial Correlation in Regression Equations When the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1303-10, November.
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1978. "Testing against General Autoregressive and Moving Average Error Models When the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1293-1301, November.
- Krishnakumar, Jaya & Kabili, Andi & Roko, Ilir, 2012. "Estimation of SEM with GARCH errors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3153-3181.
- Turkington, Darrell, 2000. "Generalised vec operators and the seemingly unrelated regression equations model with vector correlated disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 225-253, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.