Overdispersion tests for truncated Poisson regression models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 54 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dahen, Hela & Dionne, Georges, 2010.
"Scaling models for the severity and frequency of external operational loss data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1484-1496, July.
- Hela Dahen & Georges Dionne, 2007. "Scaling Models for the Severity and Frequency of External Operational Loss Data," Cahiers de recherche 0702, CIRPEE.
- Francisco J. Ledesma & Manuel Navarro & Jorge V. Pérez-Rodríguez, .
"Return to Tourist Destination. Is it Reputation, After All?,"
Working Papers on International Economics and Finance
- Francisco Ledesma & Manuel Navarro & Jorge Perez-Rodriguez, 2005. "Return to tourist destination. Is it reputation, after all?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(18), pages 2055-2065.
- Francisco J. Ledesma & Manuel Navarro & Jorge V., 2003. "Return to Tourist Destination. Is it Reputation, After All?," Working Papers 03-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Bilgic, Abdulbaki & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 2003. "Explaning Anglers Behavior Using Count Data Models With Endogenous Switching Regime," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22087, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- GIANNETTI, Caterina, 2007.
"Intensity of competition and market structure in the Italian banking industry,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2007041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Giannetti, C., 2008. "Intensity of Competition and Market Structure in the Italian Banking Industry," Discussion Paper 2008-43, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gourieroux, C. & Visser, M., 1997. "A count data model with unobserved heterogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 247-268, August.
- Luis Otávio Façanha & Marcelo Resende, 2006.
"Hierarchical Structure in Brazilian Industrial Firms: an Econometric Study,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2006/1, European University Institute.
- Luis Otávio Facanha & Marcelo Resende, 2007. "Hierarchical Structure in Brazilian Industrial Firms: An Econometric Study," CESifo Working Paper Series 1985, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sisko Arinen & Harri Sintonen & Gunnar Rosenqvist, 1996. "Dental utilisation by young adults before and after subsidisation reform in Finland," Working Papers 149chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Bilgic, Abdulbaki & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 2003. "Application Of Hurdle Negative Binomial Count Data Model To Demand For Black Bass Fishing In The Southeastern United States," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35079, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Luis Façanha & Marcelo Resende, 2010. "Determinants of hierarchical structure in industrial firms: an empirical study," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 295-308, June.
- Bouchard, Martin & Spindler, Andrea, 2010. "Groups, gangs, and delinquency: Does organization matter?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 921-933, September.
- �scar D. Lourenço & Pedro L. Ferreira, 2005. "Utilization of public health centres in Portugal: effect of time costs and other determinants. Finite mixture models applied to truncated samples," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(9), pages 939-953.
- Martin, Ludivine, 2009. "Understanding the implementation of e-business strategies: Evidence from Luxembourg," MPRA Paper 13645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bilgic, Abdulbaki & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 2003. "Truncated-At-Zero Count Data Models With Partial Observability: An Application To The Freshwater Fishing Demand In The Southeastern U.S," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35185, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.