Semiparametric estimation of count regression models1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 88 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halkos, George, 2008. "The influence of stress and satisfaction on productivity," MPRA Paper 39654, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Emm. Halkos & Nickolaos G. Tzeremes, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis of Socioeconomic Patterns of Host Country Transparency," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 6(2), pages 161-177, August.
- Glenn Ellison & Ashley Swanson, 2012. "Heterogeneity in High Math Achievement Across Schools: Evidence from the American Mathematics Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 3903, CESifo Group Munich.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2007. "Corruption and Socioeconomics Determinants:Empirical Evidence of Twenty Nine Countries," MPRA Paper 2874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glenn Ellison & Ashley Swanson, 2012. "Heterogeneity in High Math Achievement Across Schools: Evidence from the American Mathematics Competitions," NBER Working Papers 18277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrés Romeu & Marcos Vera-Hernández, 2004.
"Counts With An Endogenous Binary Regressor: A Series Expansion Approach,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2004-36, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Andrés Romeu & Marcos Vera-Hern�ndez, 2005. "Counts with an endogenous binary regressor: A series expansion approach," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 8(1), pages 1-22, 03.
- Margarita E. Romero Rodríguez & Enrique Los Arcos & Victor Cano Fernández & Miguel Sánchez Padrón, 2001. "Modelo para datos de recuentro de corte transversal con exceso de ceros. Aplicación a citas patentes," Documentos de trabajo conjunto ULL-ULPGC 2001-05, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas de la ULPGC.
- José Santos & M. Neves, 2008. "A local maximum likelihood estimator for Poisson regression," Metrika, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 257-270, November.
- A. Colin Cameron & Per Johansson, 2004. "Bivariate Count Data Regression Using Series Expansions: With Applications," Working Papers 9815, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Halkos, George, 2005. "Determining empirically behavioral and fundamental factors of discounts on closed end funds," MPRA Paper 49280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shiferaw Gurmu & Fidel Pérez-Sebastián, 2008.
"Patents, R&D and lag effects: evidence from flexible methods for count panel data on manufacturing firms,"
Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 507-526, November.
- Fidel Pérez Sebastián & Shiferaw Gurmu, 2007. "Patents, R&D And Lag Effects: Evidence From Flexible Methods For Count Panel Data On Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Stefan Boes, 2007. "Count Data Models with Unobserved Heterogeneity: An Empirical Likelihood Approach," Working Papers 0704, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute.
- Michael Creel & Montserrat Farell, 2005. "Modeling Usage of Medical Care Services: The Medical Expenditure Panel Survey Data, 1996-2000," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 646.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.