Model selection test procedures in a single linear equation of a dynamic simultaneous system and their defects in small samples
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 28 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faini, Riccardo, 1994.
"Export supply, capacity and relative prices,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 81-100, October.
- Kiviet, Jan F. & Dufour, Jean-Marie, 1997.
"Exact tests in single equation autoregressive distributed lag models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 325-353, October.
- Dufour, J.M. & Kiviet, J.F., 1995. "Exact Tests in Single Equation Autoregressive Distributed Lag Models," Cahiers de recherche 9549, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Dufour, J.M. & Kiviet, J.F., 1995. "Exact Tests in Single Equation Autoregressive Distributed Lag Models," Cahiers de recherche 9549, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Klinedinst, Mark, 1991. "Inside the black box: compensation structures of efficient Yugoslavian firms," MPRA Paper 36305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan F. KIVIET & Milan PLEUS, 2012. "The performance of tests on endogeneity of subsets of explanatory variables scanned by simulation," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 1208, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Francesco Daveri & Riccardo Faini, .
"Where do migrants go?,"
124, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Ronald Cotterill & William Putsis, 2000. "Market Share and Price Setting Behavior for Private Labels and National Brands," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 17-39, August.
- Neil R. Ericsson, 1987. "Monte Carlo methodology and the finite sample properties of statistics for testing nested and non-nested hypotheses," International Finance Discussion Papers 317, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Klinedinst, Mark, 1991. "Are CEO's paid their marginal product? An empirical analysis of executive compensation and corporate performance," MPRA Paper 36650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David F. Hendry & Neil R. Ericsson, 1989. "An econometric analysis of UK money demand in MONETARY TRENDS IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE UNITED KINGDOM by Milton Friedman and Anna J. Schwartz," International Finance Discussion Papers 355, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Faini, Riccardo & de Melo, Jaime & Senhadji-Semlali, Abdel & Stanton, Julie, 1990.
"Growth oriented adjustment programs : a statistical analysis,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
426, The World Bank.
- Faini, Riccardo & De Melo, Jaime & Senhadji, Abdelhak & Stanton, Julie, 1991. "Growth-oriented adjustment programs: A statistical analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 957-967, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.