GMM estimation in panel data models with measurement error
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 104 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steven Fazzari & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1987.
"Financing Constraints and Corporate Investment,"
NBER Working Papers
2387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen & Devereux, Michael & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 1992. "Investment and Tobin's Q: Evidence from company panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 233-257.
- Meijer, E. & Wansbeek, T., 2000.
"Measurement error in a single regressor,"
00F14, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Bekker, Paul A, 1994. "Alternative Approximations to the Distributions of Instrumental Variable Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 657-81, May.
- Nelson, C. & Startz, R., 1988.
"The Distribution Of The Instrumental Variables Estimator And Its T-Ratio When The Instrument Is A Poor One,"
88-07, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Nelson, Charles R & Startz, Richard, 1990. "The Distribution of the Instrumental Variables Estimator and Its t-Ratio When the Instrument Is a Poor One," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(1), pages S125-40, January.
- Nelson, C. & Startz, R., 1988. "The Distribution Of The Instrumental Variables Estimator And Its T-Ratio When The Instrument Is A Poor One," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 88-07, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Charles R. Nelson & Richard Startz, 1988. "The Distribution of the Instrumental Variables Estimator and Its t-RatioWhen the Instrument is a Poor One," NBER Technical Working Papers 0069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason G. Cummins & Kevin A. Hassett & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1994. "A Reconsideration of Investment Behavior Using Tax Reforms as Natural Experiments," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 25(2), pages 1-74.
- Breusch, Trevor & Qian, Hailong & Schmidt, Peter & Wyhowski, Donald, 1999. "Redundancy of moment conditions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 89-111, July.
- Zvi Griliches & Jerry A. Hausman, 1984.
"Errors in Variables in Panel Data,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duncan, Greg J & Hill, Daniel H, 1989. "Assessing the Quality of Household Panel Data: The Case of the Panel Study of Income Dynamics," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(4), pages 441-52, October.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- John Bound & Alan B. Krueger, 1989.
"The Extent of Measurement Error In Longitudinal Earnings Data: Do Two Wrongs Make A Right?,"
NBER Working Papers
2885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bound, John & Krueger, Alan B, 1991. "The Extent of Measurement Error in Longitudinal Earnings Data: Do Two Wrongs Make a Right?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24, January.
- anonymous, 1992. "Comment requested," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Feb, pages 126.
- William Hauk & Romain Wacziarg, 2009.
"A Monte Carlo study of growth regressions,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 103-147, June.
- Badri Narayanan G, 2005.
"Effects of trade liberalisation, environmental and labour regulations on employment in India's organised textile sector,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2005-005, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Badri Narayanan G., 2010. "Eff ects of Trade liberalisation, Environmental and Labour Regulations on Employment in India's Organised Textile Sector," Working Papers id:2720, eSocialSciences.
- Ramses Abul Naga, 2008. "Biases of the ordinary least squares and instrumental variables estimators of the intergenerational earnings elasticity: Revisited in the light of panel data," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 323-350, December.
- Galvao Jr, A. F. & Montes-Rojas, G., 2009. "Instrumental variables quantile regression for panel data with measurement errors," Working Papers 09/06, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Elena Biewen & Gerd Ronning & Martin Rosemann, 2009. "IV-Schätzung eines linearen Panelmodells mit stochastisch überlagerten Betriebs- und Unternehmensdaten," IAW Discussion Papers 53, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Lee, Angela Y. & Aaker, Jennifer L., 2006. "A Monte Carlo Study of Growth Regressions," Research Papers 1836r1, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Ronning, Gerd & Schneeweiss, Hans, 2011. "Panel regression with multiplicative measurement errors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 136-139, February.
- Sule Alan & Martin Browning, 2010. "Estimating Intertemporal Allocation Parameters using Synthetic Residual Estimation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 77(4), pages 1231-1261.
- Euwals, Rob, 2001. "The Predictive Value of Subjective Labour Supply Data: A Dynamic Panel Data Model with Measurement Error," IZA Discussion Papers 400, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rob Euwals, 2002. "The Predictive Value of Subjective Labour Supply Data: A Dynamic Panel Data Model with Measurement Error," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 D1-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Danielson, Caroline & Klerman, Jacob & Mejia, Marisol Cuellar, 2013. "Does the Economy Explain the Explosion in the SNAP Caseload?," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150558, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gabriel Montes-Rojas, 2011. "Quantile Regression with Classical Additive Measurement Errors," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 2863-2868.
- Rob Euwals, 2010. "The Predictive Value of Subjective Labour Supply Data: A Dynamic Panel Data Model with Measurement Error," Working Papers id:2762, eSocialSciences.
- Gerd Ronning & Hans Schneeweiss, 2009. "Panel Regression with Random Noise," CESifo Working Paper Series 2608, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sultan Mehmood, 2013. "Access to External Finance and Innovation: A Macroeconomic Perspective," CPB Discussion Paper 218, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Sule Alan & Orazio Attanasio & Martin Browning, 2005.
"Estimating Euler Equations with Noisy Data: Two Exact GMM Estimators,"
CAM Working Papers
2005-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Sule Alan & Orazio Attanasio & Martin Browning, 2009. "Estimating Euler equations with noisy data: two exact GMM estimators," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 309-324, 03.
- Martin Browning & Sule Alan, 2006. "Estimating Euler Equations with Noisy Data: Two Exact GMM Estimators," Economics Series Working Papers 283, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Badri Narayanan G., 2005. "Effects of Trade liberalisation, Environmental and Labour Regulations on Employment in India's Organised Textile Sector," Labor Economics Working Papers 22363, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Euwals, Rob, 2002. "The Predictive Value of Subjective Labour Supply Data: A Dynamic Panel Data Model with Measurement Error," CEPR Discussion Papers 3121, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Biørn, Erik & Han, Xuehui, 2012. "Panel Data Dynamics and Measurement Errors: GMM Bias, IV Validity and Model Fit – A Monte Carlo Study," Memorandum 27/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Erik Biørn, 2002. "Handling the measurement error problem by means of panel data: Moment methods applied on firm data," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 B6-1, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Biørn, Erik, 2012. "The Measurement Error Problem in Dynamic Panel Data Analysis: Modeling and GMM Estimation," Memorandum 02/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.