Endogenous timing in a mixed oligopoly: Another forgotten equilibrium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 94 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pal, Debashis, 1998. "Endogenous timing in a mixed oligopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 181-185, November.
- Jacques, Armel, 2004. "Endogenous timing in a mixed oligopoly: a forgotten equilibrium," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 147-148, May.
- Balogh, Tamás L. & Tasnádi, Attila, 2011.
"Does timing of decisions in a mixed duopoly matter?,"
30993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tamás Balogh & Attila Tasnádi, 2012. "Does timing of decisions in a mixed duopoly matter?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 106(3), pages 233-249, July.
- Anam, Mahmudul & Basher, Syed A. & Chiang, Shin-Hwan, 2007.
"Mixed Oligopoly under Demand Uncertainty,"
3451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. & Mukherjee, Arijit, 2012.
Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 175-177.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2007:i:2:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.