Revenue decentralization and income distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 92 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vincenzo Verardi, 2005.
"Electoral systems and income inequality,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/9887, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Olivier Blanchard & Andrei Shleifer, 2000.
"Federalism With and Without Political Centralization. China versus Russia,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1889, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Olivier Blanchard & Andrei Shleifer, 2001. "Federalism With and Without Political Centralization: China Versus Russia," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(4), pages 8.
- Olivier Blanchard & Andrei Shleifer, 2000. "Federalism with and without Political Centralization: China versus Russia," NBER Working Papers 7616, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neyapti, Bilin, 2004. "Fiscal decentralization, central bank independence and inflation: a panel investigation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 227-230, February.
- Hongyi Li & Lyn Squire & Tao Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 1999.
"A Data Set on Income Distribution,"
CEMA Working Papers
575, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Vincenzo Verardi, 2005. "Electoral Systems, Poverty And Income Inequality," Public Economics 0508012, EconWPA.
- Jing Jin & Heng-fu Zou, 2000.
"How does fiscal decentralization affect aggregate, national, and subnational government size?,"
CEMA Working Papers
72, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Jin, Jing & Zou, Heng-fu, 2002. "How does fiscal decentralization affect aggregate, national, and subnational government size?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 270-293, September.
- Bilin Neyapti, 2003.
"Fiscal Decentralisation and Deficits: International Evidence,"
2003/2, Turkish Economic Association.
- Neyapti, Bilin, 2010. "Fiscal decentralization and deficits: International evidence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 155-166, June.
- Bilin Neyapti, 2008. "Fiscal Decentralization and Deficits : International Evidence," Departmental Working Papers 0802, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Pranab Bardhan & Dilip Mookherjee, 1998. "Expenditure Decentralization and the Delivery of Public Services in Developing Countries," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 90, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Klaus Deininger & Lyn Squire, 1996.
"A New Data Set Measuring Income Inequality,"
CEMA Working Papers
512, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- King, David & Ma, Yue, 2001. "Fiscal decentralization, central bank independence, and inflation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 95-98, July.
- Bilin Neyapti & Nida Cakir, 2007. "Does Fiscal Decentralization Promote Fiscal Discipline?," Departmental Working Papers 0708, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Djoni Hartono & Tony Irawan, 2008. "Decentralization Policy and Equality: A Theil Analysis of Indonesian Income Inequality," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200810, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2008.
- Vassilis Tselios & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Andy Pike & John Tomaney & Gianpiero Torrisi, 2012.
"Income inequality, decentralisation, and regional development in Western Europe,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(6), pages 1278-1301, June.
- Pike, Andy J & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Tomaney, John & Torrisi, Gianpiero & Tselios, Vassilis, 2011. "Income inequality, decentralisation and regional development in Western Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 8575, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vassilis Tselios & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Andy Pike & John Tomaney & Gianpiero Torrisi, 2011. "Income inequality, decentralisation and regional development in Western Europe," Working Papers 2011-16, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Mehmet Serkan Tosun & Serdar Yilmaz, 2010.
"Decentralization, Economic Development, and Growth in Turkish Provinces,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 46(4), pages 71-91, January.
- Tosun, Mehmet Serkan & Yilmaz, Serdar, 2008. "Decentralization, economic development, and growth in Turkish provinces," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4725, The World Bank.
- Philip Bodman & Harry Campbell & Kelly-Ana Heaton & Andrew Hodge, . "Fiscal Decentralisation, Macroeconomic Conditions and Economic Growth in Australia," MRG Discussion Paper Series 2609, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Bilin Neyapti & Zafer Akin & Zeynep B. Cevik, 2011. "Does Fiscal Decentralization Promote Fiscal Discipline?," Departmental Working Papers 1101, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.