Multiplicative uncertainty in a model without inflationary bias
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 80 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beetsma, Roel M W J & Jensen, Henrik, 1998.
"Inflation Targets and Contracts with Uncertain Central Banker Preferences,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 30(3), pages 384-403, August.
- Beetsma, R.M.W.J. & Jensen, H., 1996. "Inflation targets and contracts with uncertain central banker preferences," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 1996-93, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Beetsma, Roel & Jensen, Henrik, 1997. "Inflation Targets and Contracts with Uncertain Central Banker Preferences," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 1562, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pearce, Douglas K. & Sobue, Motoshi, 1997. "Uncertainty and the inflation bias of monetary policy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 203-207, December.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1981.
"A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural-Rate Model,"
NBER Working Papers
0807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J & Gordon, David B, 1983. "A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural Rate Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 589-610, August.
- Swank, Otto H, 1994. " Better Monetary Control May Increase the Inflationary Bias of Policy," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(1), pages 125-31.
- Lawler, Phillip, 2002. "Monetary uncertainty, strategic wage setting and equilibrium employment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 35-40, September.
- S[empty]rensen, Jan Rose, 1991. "Political uncertainty and macroeconomic performance," Economics Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 377-381, December.
- Muscatelli, Anton, 1998. "Optimal Inflation Contracts and Inflation Targets with Uncertain Central Bank Preferences: Accountability through Independence?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 529-42, March.
- Schellekens, Philip, 2002. "Caution and Conservatism in the Making of Monetary Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(1), pages 160-77, February.
- Giuseppe Ciccarone & Enrico Marchetti, 2012. "Optimal linear contracts under common agency and uncertain central bank preferences," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 150(1), pages 263-282, January.
- Ciccarone, Giuseppe & Marchetti, Enrico, 2009.
"Revisiting the role of multiplicative uncertainty in a model without inflationary bias,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 37-39, July.
- Giuseppe Ciccarone & Enrico Marchetti, 2008. "Revisiting the role of multiplicative uncertainty in a model without inflationary bias," Working Papers, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics 110, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Meixing Dai & Qiao Zhang, 2013. "Central bank transparency with the cost channel," Working Papers of BETA 2013-06, Bureau d'Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Meixing Dai, 2010.
"Multiplicative uncertainty, central bank transparency and optimal degree of conservativeness,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(3), pages 1720-1726.
- Dai, Meixing, 2010. "Multiplicative uncertainty, central bank transparency and optimal degree of conservativeness," MPRA Paper 28548, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2010.
- Giuseppe Ciccarone & Enrico Marchetti, 2008. "Linear Contracts, Common Agency and Central Bank Preference Uncertainty," Working Papers, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics 115, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Kobayashi, Teruyoshi, 2005. "A model of monetary unification under asymmetric information," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-15.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.