Fixed effects, random effects or Hausman-Taylor?: A pretest estimator
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 79 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. A. Hausman, 1976.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Hausman, Jerry A & Taylor, William E, 1981.
"Panel Data and Unobservable Individual Effects,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1377-98, November.
- Owusu-Gyapong, Anthony, 1986. "Alternative Estimating Techniques for Panel Data on Strike Activity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(3), pages 526-31, August.
- Moulton, Brent R., 1986. "Random group effects and the precision of regression estimates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 385-397, August.
- So Im, Kyung & Ahn, Seung C. & Schmidt, Peter & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1999. "Efficient estimation of panel data models with strictly exogenous explanatory variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 177-201, November.
- Cardellichio, Peter A, 1990. "Estimation of Production Behavior Using Pooled Microdata," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 11-18, February.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.