Alternative Estimating Techniques for Panel Data on Strike Activity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 68 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges & Pirotte, Alain, 2003. "Fixed effects, random effects or Hausman-Taylor?: A pretest estimator," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 361-369, June.
- Guggenberger, Patrik, 2010. "The impact of a Hausman pretest on the size of a hypothesis test: The panel data case," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 337-343, June.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges & Pirotte, Alain, 2009.
"Testing the fixed effects restrictions? A Monte Carlo study of Chamberlain's Minimum Chi-Squared test,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 79(10), pages 1358-1362, May.
- Baltagi H-B & Bresson G. & Pirotte A., 2007. "Testing the fixed effects restrictions? A Monte Carlo study of Chamberlain’s Minimum Chi-Squared test," Working Papers ERMES 0703, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Georges Bresson & Alain Pirotte, 2009. "Testing the Fixed Effects Restrictions? A Monte Carlo Study of Chamberlain's Minimum Chi-Squared Test," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 115, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.