International income mobility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 76 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Parker, Simon C & Rougier, Jonathan, 2001. "Measuring Social Mobility As Unpredictability," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(269), pages 63-76, February.
- Ram, Rati, 1979. "International income inequality: 1970 and 1978," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 187-190.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1978. "The Measurement of Mobility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1013-24, September.
- Fields, Gary S. & Ok, Efe A., 1996. "The Meaning and Measurement of Income Mobility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 349-377, November.
- Ram, Rati, 1984. "Another perspective on changes in international inequality from 1950 to 1980," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 191-196.
- Ram Rati, 1992. "International inequalities in human development and real income," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 351-354, March.
- Berry, Albert & Bourguignon, Francois & Morrisson, Christian, 1983. "Changes in the World Distribution of Income between 1950 and 1977," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(37), pages 331-50, June.
- Fields, Gary S & Ok, Efe A, 1999. "Measuring Movement of Incomes," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 66(264), pages 455-71, November.
- Shorrocks, Anthony, 1978. "Income inequality and income mobility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 376-393, December.
- Ram, Rati, 1992. "Intercountry inequalities in income and basic- needs indicators: A recent perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 899-905, June.
- Parker, Simon C. & Siddiq, Fazley K., 1997. "Seeking a comprehensive measure of economic well-being: Annuitisation versus capitalisation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 241-244, July.
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Jeong, Jin Ho, 1985. "The trend and the measurement of world inequality over extended periods of accounting," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 295-301.
- Mervyn A. King, 1980. "An Index of Inequality: With Applications to Horizontal Equity and Social Mobility," NBER Working Papers 0468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jarvis, Sarah & Jenkins, Stephen P, 1998. "How Much Income Mobility Is There in Britain?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 428-43, March.
- King, Mervyn A, 1983. "An Index of Inequality: With Applications to Horizontal Equity and Social Mobility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 99-115, January.
- Theil, Henri, 1989. "The development of international inequality 1960-1985," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 145-155, September.
- Ram, Rati, 1987. "Intercountry inequalities in income and 'index of net social progress' : Evidence from recent data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 295-298.
- Theil, Henri & Theil, Henri, 1979. "World income inequality and its components," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 99-102.
- Almas Heshmati, 2006.
"Continental And Sub-Continental Income Inequality,"
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 7-52, January.
- A. G. Menezes & D. Sciulli & J. C. Vieira, 2011.
"Wage persistence and labour market institutions: an analysis of young European workers,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(9), pages 823-828.
- Menezes, Antonio & Sciulli, Dario & Vieira, José António Cabral, 2007. "Wage Persistence and Labour Market Institutions: An Analysis of Young European Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 2627, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Espen Villanger, 2003. "The effects of disasters on income mobility: Bootstrap inference and measurement error simulations," CMI Working Papers WP 2003:6, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "Data Issues and Databases Used in Analysis of Growth, Poverty and Economic Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 1263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.