World income inequality and its components
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 2 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Cowell, 2005. "Theil, Inequality Indices and Decomposition," Working Papers 01, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Beblo, Miriam & Knaus, Thomas, 2000. "Measuring Income Inequality in Euroland," IRISS Working Paper Series 2000-10, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Duangkamon Chotikapanich & William E Griffiths & D.S. Prasada Rao & Vicar Valencia, 2009. "Global Income Distribution and Inequality: 1993 and 2000," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1062, The University of Melbourne.
- Hajo Holzmann & Sebastian Vollmer & Julian Weisbrod, 2007. "Income Distribution Dynamics and Pro-Poor Growth in the World from 1970 to 2003," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 161, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, .
"International inequality and polarization in living standards, 1870-2000 : evidence from the Western World,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/631, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2007. "International inequality and polarization in living standards, 1870-2000 : evidence from the Western World," Working Papers in Economic History wp07-05, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Juan Luis Londoño & Miguel Székely, 2000. "Persistent Poverty and Excess Inequality: Latin America, 1970-1995," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 93-134, May.
- Weisbrod, Julian & Vollmer, Sebastian & Holzmann, Hajo, 2007.
"Perspectives on the World Income Distribution: Beyond Twin Peaks Towards Welfare Conclusions,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, GÃ¶ttingen 2007
32, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Hajo Holzmann & Sebastian Vollmer & Julian Weisbrod, 2007. "Perspectives on the World Income Distribution - Beyond Twin Peaks Towards Welfare Conclusions," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 158, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2004.
"When Did Latin America Fall Behind?.Evidence From Long-Run International Inequality,"
Working Papers in Economic History
wh046604, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, . "When did Latin America fall behind? : evidence from long-run international inequality," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/413, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Parker, Simon C. & Gardner, Sam, 2002. "International income mobility," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 179-187, July.
- Salois, Matthew & Moss, Charles & Erickson, Kenneth, 2010.
"Farm Income, Population, and Farmland Prices: A Relative Information Approach,"
26848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew Salois & Charles Moss & Kenneth Erickson, 2012. "Farm income, population and farmland prices: a relative information approach," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 39(2), pages 289-307, April.
- Eric Neumayer, 2004. "HIV/AIDS and its impact on convergence in life expectancy, infant and child survival rates," HEW 0405001, EconWPA.
- David Warner & Prasada Rao & William E. Griffiths & Duangkamon Chotikapanich, 2011. "Global Inequality: Levels and Trends, 1993-2005," Discussion Papers Series 436, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Ram, Rati, 2006. "State of the "life span revolution" between 1980 and 2000," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 518-526, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.