Worker flows and job flows in Taiwan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 73 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John M. Abowd & Patrick Corbel & Francis Kramarz, 1999.
"The Entry And Exit Of Workers And The Growth Of Employment: An Analysis Of French Establishments,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 170-187, May.
- Abowd, John M & Corbel, Patrick & Kramarz, Francis, 1997. "The Entry and Exit of Workers and the Growth of Employment: An Analysis of French Establishments," CEPR Discussion Papers 1765, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John M. Abowd & Patrick Corbel & Francis Kramarz, 1996. "The Entry and Exit of Workers and the Growth of Employment: An Analysis of French Establishments," NBER Working Papers 5551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, S.J. & Haltiwanger, J., 1989.
"Gross Job Creation, Gross Job Destruction And Employment Reallocation,"
e-89-33, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Davis, Steven J & Haltiwanger, John C, 1992. "Gross Job Creation, Gross Job Destruction, and Employment Reallocation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 107(3), pages 819-63, August.
- Steve J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1991. "Gross job creation, gross job destruction and employment reallocation," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Steve J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1991. "Gross Job Creation, Gross Job Destruction and Employment Reallocation," NBER Working Papers 3728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Wolter H. J. Hassink & Jan C. van Ours, 1994. "New Facts About Factor-Demand Dynamics: Employment, Jobs, and Workers," NBER Working Papers 4625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamermesh, D.S. & Hassink, W.H.J. & Ours, J.C. van, 1996.
"Job turnover and labor turnover: A taxonomy of employment dynamics,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86873, Tilburg University.
- Daniel S. HAMERMESH & Wolter H. J. HASSINK & Jan C. VAN OURS, 1996. "Job Turnover and Labor Turnover: A taxinomy of Employment Dynamics," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 41-42, pages 21-40.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Hassink, Wolter H.J. & Ours, Jan C. van, 1994. "Job turnover and labor turnover : a taxonomy of employment dynamics," Serie Research Memoranda 0050, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- George A. Akerlof & Brian G. M. Main, 1978.
"Unemployment spells and unemployment experience,"
Special Studies Papers
123, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lane, Julia & Stevens, David & Burgess, Simon, 1996. "Worker and job flows," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 109-113, April.
- Konings, Jozef, 1995. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the UK Manufacturing Sector," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(1), pages 5-24, February.
- Broersma, Lourens & Gautier, Pieter, 1997. " Job Creation and Job Destruction by Small Firms: An Empirical Investigation for the Dutch Manufacturing Sector," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 211-24, June.
- Kam-Ki Tang & Yi-Ping Tseng, 2004. "Industry-specific human capital, knowledge labour, and industry wage structure in Taiwan," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 155-164.
- Liu, De-Chih, 2006. "The entry and exit of workers in Taiwan," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 330-332, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.