Modelling the duration of firms in Chapter 11 bankruptcy using a flexible model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 71 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael C. Jensen, 1991. "Corporate Control And The Politics Of Finance," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 4(2), pages 13-34.
- Bandopadhyaya, Arindam, 1994. "An Estimation of the Hazard Rate of Firms under Chapter 11 Protection," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(2), pages 346-50, May.
- White, Michelle J, 1989. "The Corporate Bankruptcy Decision," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 129-51, Spring.
- Li, Kai, 1999. "Bayesian analysis of duration models: an application to Chapter 11 bankruptcy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 305-312, June.
- Jean Helwege, 1999. "How Long Do Junk Bonds Spend in Default?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(1), pages 341-357, 02.
- Stute, W., 1993. "Consistent Estimation Under Random Censorship When Covariables Are Present," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 89-103, April.
- Orbe Lizundia, Jesús María & Núñez Antón, Vicente Alfredo & Ferreira García, María Eva, 2001. "Analysis of Length of Time Spent in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy," BILTOKI 2001-01, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Sofie Balcaen & Sophie Manigart & Hubert Ooghe, 2011.
"From distress to exit: determinants of the time to exit,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 407-446, August.
- Balcaen, S. & Manigart, S. & Ooghe, H., 2009. "From Distress to exit: determinants of the time to exit," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-12, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- S. Balcaen & S. Manigart & H. Ooghe, 2009. "From distress to exit: determinants of the time to exit," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/588, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.