Modelling the duration of firms in Chapter 11 bankruptcy using a flexible model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 71 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean Helwege, 1999. "How Long Do Junk Bonds Spend in Default?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(1), pages 341-357, 02.
- Li, Kai, 1999. "Bayesian analysis of duration models: an application to Chapter 11 bankruptcy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 305-312, June.
- Stute, W., 1993. "Consistent Estimation Under Random Censorship When Covariables Are Present," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 89-103, April.
- Bandopadhyaya, Arindam, 1994. "An Estimation of the Hazard Rate of Firms under Chapter 11 Protection," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(2), pages 346-50, May.
- Michael C. Jensen, 1991. "Corporate Control And The Politics Of Finance," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 4(2), pages 13-34.
- White, Michelle J, 1989. "The Corporate Bankruptcy Decision," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 129-51, Spring.
- S. Balcaen & S. Manigart & H. Ooghe, 2009.
"From distress to exit: determinants of the time to exit,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
09/588, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sofie Balcaen & Sophie Manigart & Hubert Ooghe, 2011. "From distress to exit: determinants of the time to exit," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 407-446, August.
- Balcaen, S. & Manigart, S. & Ooghe, H., 2009. "From Distress to exit: determinants of the time to exit," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-12, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Orbe Lizundia, Jesús María & Núñez Antón, Vicente Alfredo & Ferreira García, María Eva, 2001. "Analysis of Length of Time Spent in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy," BILTOKI 2001-01, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.