Bayesian analysis of duration models: an application to Chapter 11 bankruptcy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 63 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Economic Duration Data and Hazard Functions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 646-79, June.
- Michael C. Jensen, 1991. "Corporate Control And The Politics Of Finance," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 4(2), pages 13-34.
- Gilson, Stuart C. & John, Kose & Lang, Larry H. P., 1990. "Troubled debt restructurings*1: An empirical study of private reorganization of firms in default," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 315-353, October.
- Giammarino, Ronald M, 1989. "The Resolution of Financial Distress," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 2(1), pages 25-47.
- White, Michelle J, 1989. "The Corporate Bankruptcy Decision," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 129-51, Spring.
- S. Balcaen & S. Manigart & H. Ooghe, 2009.
"From distress to exit: determinants of the time to exit,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
09/588, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sofie Balcaen & Sophie Manigart & Hubert Ooghe, 2011. "From distress to exit: determinants of the time to exit," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 407-446, August.
- Balcaen, S. & Manigart, S. & Ooghe, H., 2009. "From Distress to exit: determinants of the time to exit," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-12, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Dewaelheyns, Nico & Van Hulle, Cynthia, 2009.
"Filtering speed in a continental European reorganization procedure,"
Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
urn:hdl:123456789/224155, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Dewaelheyns, Nico & Van Hulle, Cynthia, 2009. "Filtering speed in a Continental European reorganization procedure," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 375-387, December.
- Dewaelheyns, Nico & Van Hulle, Cynthia, 2008. "Filtering speed in a continental european reorganization procedure," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/198099, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Ando, Tomohiro, 2009. "Bayesian inference for the hazard term structure with functional predictors using Bayesian predictive information criteria," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 1925-1939, April.
- Orbe Lizundia, Jesús María & Núñez Antón, Vicente Alfredo & Ferreira García, María Eva, 2001. "Analysis of Length of Time Spent in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy," BILTOKI 2001-01, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Ela Glowicka, 2006.
"Effectiveness of Bailouts in the EU,"
CIG Working Papers
SP II 2006-05, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Glowicka, Ela, 2006. "Effectiveness of bailouts in the EU," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 176, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Daniel M. Covitz & Song Han & Beth Anne Wilson, 2006. "Are longer bankruptcies really more costly?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-27, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carapeto, Maria, 2005. "Bankruptcy bargaining with outside options and strategic delay," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 736-746, September.
- Carling, Kenneth & Jacobson, Tor & Linde, Jesper & Roszbach, Kasper, 2007. "Corporate credit risk modeling and the macroeconomy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 845-868, March.
- Molina, Carlos A., 2002. "Predicting bank failures using a hazard model: the Venezuelan banking crisis," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 31-50, March.
- Yang Ni & Shasha Guo & David Giles, 2010.
"Capital structures in an emerging market: a duration analysis of the time interval between IPO and SEO in China,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(19), pages 1531-1545.
- Yang Ni & Shasha Guo & David E. Giles, 2009. "Capital Structures in an Emerging Market: A Duration Analysis of the Time Interval Between IPO and SEO in China," Econometrics Working Papers 0905, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Orbe, Jesus & Ferreira, Eva & Nunez-Anton, Vicente, 2001. "Modelling the duration of firms in Chapter 11 bankruptcy using a flexible model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 35-42, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.