Growth with unintended bequests
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 68 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barro, Robert J., 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
3451399, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Jones, Larry E. & Manuelli, Rodolfo E., 1992.
"Finite lifetimes and growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 171-197, December.
- Araujo, Jorge Thompson & Martins, Marco A. C., 1999. "Economic growth with finite lifetimes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 377-381, March.
- Kazutoshi Miyazawa, 2006.
"Growth and inequality: a demographic explanation,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 559-578, July.
- Kazutoshi Miyazawa, 2005. "Growth and Inequality: A Demographic Explanation," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 75, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Kazutoshi Miyazawa, 2005. "Growth and inequality: a demographic explanation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6546, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- A L Nagar & Amit Shovon Ray & Aparna Sawhney & Sayan Samanta, 2008.
"The Interface Between Economic Development, Health and Environment in India : An Econometric Investigation,"
- Nagar, A.L. & Shovon Ray, Amit & Sawhney, Aparna & Samanta, Sayan, 2008. "The Interface between economic development, health and environment in India: An econometric investigation," Working Papers 08/56, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Tabata, Ken, 2005. "Population aging, the costs of health care for the elderly and growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 472-493, September.
- Shin, Inyong, 2012.
"The Effect of Pension on the Optimized Life Expectancy and Lifetime Utility Level,"
41375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shin, Inyong, 2012. "The Effect of Pension on the Optimized Life Expectancy and Lifetime Utility Level," MPRA Paper 41374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faria, João Ricardo & Wu, Zhongmin, 2012. "From unemployed to entrepreneur: The role of the absolute bequest motive," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 120-123.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.