Economic growth with finite lifetimes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 62 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barro, Robert J, 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Sergio Rebelo, 1999.
"Long Run Policy Analysis and Long Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2114, David K. Levine.
- Andreoni, James, 1989. "Giving with Impure Altruism: Applications to Charity and Ricardian Equivalence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1447-58, December.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467.
- Jones, Larry E. & Manuelli, Rodolfo E., 1992.
"Finite lifetimes and growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 171-197, December.
- Faria, Joao Ricardo & Mollick, Andre Varella, 2004. "The nominal theory of interest under habit formation: evidence for the U.S., 1959-2002," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 333-354, December.
- Faria, João Ricardo & Wu, Zhongmin, 2012. "From unemployed to entrepreneur: The role of the absolute bequest motive," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 120-123.
- M. A. C. Martins & Joao Ricardo Faria, 1999. "Is There a General Criterion for Dynamic Efficiency?," Working Paper Series 89, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Cipriani, Giam Pietro, 2000. "Growth with unintended bequests," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 51-53, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.