Economic growth with finite lifetimes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 62 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andreoni, James, 1989. "Giving with Impure Altruism: Applications to Charity and Ricardian Equivalence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1447-58, December.
- Rebelo, Sergio, 1991.
"Long-Run Policy Analysis and Long-Run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 500-521, June.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467.
- Barro, Robert J., 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
3451399, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 1990.
"Finite Lifetimes and Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cipriani, Giam Pietro, 2000. "Growth with unintended bequests," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 51-53, July.
- Faria, João Ricardo & Wu, Zhongmin, 2012. "From unemployed to entrepreneur: The role of the absolute bequest motive," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 120-123.
- Faria, Joao Ricardo & Mollick, Andre Varella, 2004. "The nominal theory of interest under habit formation: evidence for the U.S., 1959-2002," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 333-354, December.
- M. A. C. Martins & Joao Ricardo Faria, 1999. "Is There a General Criterion for Dynamic Efficiency?," Working Paper Series 89, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.