Market structure of multi-product firms under free entry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 61 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cairns, Robert D & Mahabir, Dhanayshar, 1988. "Contestability: A Revisionist View," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 55(218), pages 269-76, May.
- Novshek, William, 1980. "Cournot Equilibrium with Free Entry," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 473-86, April.
- Hart, Oliver D, 1985. "Monopolistic Competition in the Spirit of Chamberlin: A General Model," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(4), pages 529-46, October.
- Calem, Paul S, 1988. "Entry and Entry Deterrence in Penetrable Markets," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 55(218), pages 171-83, May.
- van Wegberg, Marc & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen, 1992. "Credible Entry Threats into Contestable Markets: A Symmetric Multi-market Model of Contestability," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 59(236), pages 437-52, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.