Existence of an optimal growth path with endogenous technical change
AbstractWe prove the existence of an optimal growth path in an economy where goods that are not consumed are wither invested in next period or in R&D with overall non-convex production possibilities, ising results of non-linear functional analysis in weighted Lp spaces of Chichilnisky (Journal of Optimication Theory and Applications, 1977, 61, no. 2. 504-520) and (Journal of Mathematical Economics, 1981, 8, 1-14).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 48 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Other versions of this item:
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Gruenwald, Paul F., 1994. "Existence of an optimal growth path with endogenous technical change," MPRA Paper 8394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- O3 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights
- O4 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Kalman, P. J., 1979. "Application of functional analysis to models of efficient allocation of economic resources," MPRA Paper 8004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1981. "Existence of optimal savings policies with imperfect information and non-convexities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1977. "Nonlinear functional analysis and optimal economic growth," MPRA Paper 7990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Wu, Ho-Mou, 2006.
"General equilibrium with endogenous uncertainty and default,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 499-524, August.
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Ho-Mou Wu, 2006. "General equilibrium with endogenous uncertainty and default," Discussion Papers 0506-29, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Beltratti, Andrea & Heal, Geoffrey, 1998. "Sustainable use of renewable resources, Chapter 2.1," MPRA Paper 8815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.