Ethnicity, race, and earnings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 47 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeremiah Cotton, 1993. "Color or culture?: Wage differences among non-hispanic black males, hispanic black males and hispanic white males," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 53-67, March.
- Farley, Reynolds, 1990. "Blacks, Hispanics, and White Ethnic Groups: Are Blacks Uniquely Disadvantaged?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 237-41, May.
- Stephen A. Woodbury, 1993. "Culture and Human Capital: Theory and Evidence or Theory Versus Evidence?," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers, in: William Darity Jr. (ed.), Labor Economics: Problems Analyzing Labor Markets, pages 239-267 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Barry R. Chiswick, 1983. "The Earnings and Human Capital of American Jews," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 18(3), pages 313-336.
- Boris Kaiser, 2013. "Decomposing Differences in Arithmetic Means: A Doubly-Robust Estimation Approach," Diskussionsschriften dp1308, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Marcel Fafchamps & David Stifel, 2009.
"Taboos, agriculture and poverty,"
Economics Series Working Papers
CSAE WPS/2009-15, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.