Lexicographic rationalizability and iterated admissibility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 47 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tan, Tommy Chin-Chiu & da Costa Werlang, Sergio Ribeiro, 1988.
"The Bayesian foundations of solution concepts of games,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 370-391, August.
- Werlang, Sérgio Ribeiro da Costa & Chin-Chiu Tan, Tommy, 1987. "The Bayesian Foundations of Solution Concepts of Games," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 111, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- D. B. Bernheim, 2010.
"Rationalizable Strategic Behavior,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
514, David K. Levine.
- Dekel, Eddie & Fudenberg, Drew, 1990.
"Rational behavior with payoff uncertainty,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 243-267, December.
- Adam Brandenburger, 1992. "Knowledge and Equilibrium in Games," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 83-101, Fall.
- Pearce, David G, 1984. "Rationalizable Strategic Behavior and the Problem of Perfection," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 1029-50, July.
- Samuelson, Larry, 1992. "Dominated strategies and common knowledge," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 284-313, April.
- Perea, Andrés, 2011. "An algorithm for proper rationalizability," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 510-525, June.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C., 2013.
"Dynamic unawareness and rationalizable behavior,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 50-68.
- Aviad Heifetz & Martin Meier & Burkhard Schipper, 2011. "Dynamic unawareness and rationalizable behavior," Working Papers 113, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C, 2009. "Dynamic Unawareness and Rationalizable Behavior," MPRA Paper 15058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Meier & Burkhard C. Schipper & Aviad Heifetz, 2009. "Dynamic Unawareness and Rationalizable Behavior," Working Papers 910, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Buenrostro, Lucia & Dhillon, Amrita, 2004.
"Scoring Rule Voting Games And Dominance Solvability,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
698, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Lucia Buenrostro & Amrita Dhillon & Peter Vida, 2013. "Scoring rule voting games and dominance solvability," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 329-352, February.
- Aviad Heifetz & Martin Meier & Burkhard Schipper, 2011.
"Prudent Rationalizability in Generalized Extensive-Form Games,"
114, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C, 2011. "Prudent rationalizability in generalized extensive-form games," MPRA Paper 30220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paulo Barelli & Spyros Galanis, 2011.
"Admissibility and Event-Rationality,"
RCER Working Papers
568, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Adam Brandenburger, 2007. "The power of paradox: some recent developments in interactive epistemology," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 465-492, April.
- Mario Gilli, 2002. "Iterated Admissibility as Solution Concept in Game Theory," Working Papers 47, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2002.
- Keisler, H. Jerome & Lee, Byung Soo, 2011. "Common assumption of rationality," MPRA Paper 34441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Duggan & Michel Le Breton, 2014. "Choice-theoretic Solutions for Strategic Form Games," RCER Working Papers 580, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.