Mergers of producers of perfect complements competing in price
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 39 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo Flores-Fillol & Rafael Moner-Colonques, 2011.
"Endogenous Mergers of Complements with Mixed Bundling,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 231-251, November.
- Flores-Fillol, Ricardo & Moner Colonques, Rafael, 2010. "Endogenous Mergers of Complements with Mixed Bundling," Working Papers 2072/151551, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- M. Alvisi & E. Carbonara, 2010. "Imperfect Substitutes for Perfect Complements: Solving the Anticommons Problem," Working Papers 708, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- von Schlippenbach, Vanessa & Wey, Christian, 2011. "One-stop shopping behavior, buyer power, and upstream merger incentives," DICE Discussion Papers 27, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Patrick VAN CAYSEELE & Jo REYNAERTS, 2007.
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces0721, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Van Cayseele, Patrick & Reynaerts, Jo, 2011. "Complementary platforms," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/302751, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Van Cayseele, Patrick & Reynaerts, Jo, 2007. "Complementary platforms," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/120435, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Jo Reynaerts & Patrick Van Cayseele, 2007. "Complementary Platforms," LICOS Discussion Papers 18607, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Ricardo Flores-Fillol & Rafael Moner-Colonques, 2006. "Endogenous Integration and Welfare in Complementary Goods Markets," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 658.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Roman Inderst & Christian Wey, 2000. "Market Structure, Bargaining, and Technology Choice," CIG Working Papers FS IV 00-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Marie-Laure Allain & Saïd Souam, 2004.
"Concentration horizontale et relations verticales,"
- Persson, Lars & Horn, Henrik, 1998.
"Endogenous Mergers in Concentrated Markets,"
Working Paper Series
513, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Polasky, Stephen & Mason, Charles F., 1998. "On the welfare effects of mergers: Short run vs. long run," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-24.
- Rafael Moner Colonques & Ricardo Flores Fillol, 2005. "Strategic Effects Of International Airline Alliances," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Emilie Dargaud, 2012. "Endogenous mergers and maximal concentration: a note," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 137-146.
- Zhou, Wen, 2008. "Endogenous horizontal mergers under cost uncertainty," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 903-912, July.
- Gaudet, Gerard & Salant, Stephen W., 1992.
"Towards a theory of horizontal mergers,"
9875, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.