Equilibrium store locations when consumers minimize travel time plus waiting time
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 11 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calvo Calzada, E. & Feijóo Bello, M.L. & Mema, M. & Albiac Murillo, J., 1999. "La influencia de la Política Agrícola Común en la zona de Regadío Flumen-Monegros1," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 13, pages 5-22, Diciembre.
- Marco Alderighi & Claudio A. Piga, 2007.
"Why Should a Firm Choose to Limit the Size of its Market Area?,"
Discussion Paper Series
2007_21, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Aug 2007.
- Alderighi, Marco & Piga, Claudio A., 2008. "Why should a firm choose to limit the size of its market area?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 191-201, March.
- Marco Alderighi, 2003. "Niche Markets and Electronic Commerce," KITeS Working Papers 147, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2003.
- Francisco Silva & Daniel Serra, 2008. "Incorporating waiting time in competitive location models: Formulations and heuristics," Economics Working Papers 1091, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Christian Ahlin & Peter Ahlin, 2006. "Hotelling Was Right About Snob/Congestion Goods (Asymptotically)," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0621, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.