Environmental amenities and agricultural land values: a hedonic model using geographic information systems data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 40 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cassel, Eric & Mendelsohn, Robert, 1985. "The choice of functional forms for hedonic price equations: Comment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 135-142, September.
- J. S. Shonkwiler & J. E. Reynolds, 1986. "A Note on the Use of Hedonic Price Models in the Analysis of Land Prices at the Urban Fringe," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(1), pages 58-63.
- Feng Xu & Ron C. Mittelhammer & Paul W. Barkley, 1993. "Measuring the Contributions of Site Characteristics to the Value of Agricultural Land," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 69(4), pages 356-369.
- J. Walter Milon & Jonathan Gressel & David Mulkey, 1984. "Hedonic Amenity Valuation and Functional Form Specification," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 60(4), pages 378-387.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Deck, Leland B & McConnell, Kenneth E, 1988. "On the Choice of Functional Form for Hedonic Price Functions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(4), pages 668-75, November.
- Anselin, Luc & Hudak, Sheri, 1992. "Spatial econometrics in practice : A review of software options," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 509-536, September.
- Anselin, Luc, 1990. "Some robust approaches to testing and estimation in spatial econometrics," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 141-163, September.
- Nancy E. Bockstael, 1996. "Modeling Economics and Ecology: The Importance of a Spatial Perspective," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1168-1180.
- Torell, L. Allen & Doll, John P., 1991. "Public Land Policy And The Value Of Grazing Permits," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
- Geoghegan, Jacqueline & Wainger, Lisa A. & Bockstael, Nancy E., 1997. "Spatial landscape indices in a hedonic framework: an ecological economics analysis using GIS," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 251-264, December.
- Van Tassell, Larry W. & Yang, Bozheng & Phillips, Clynn, 2000. "Depredation Claim Behavior And Tolerance Of Wildlife In Wyoming," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(01), April.
- Xu, Feng & Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Torell, L. Allen, 1994. "Modeling Nonnegativity Via Truncated Logistic And Normal Distributions: An Application To Ranch Land Price Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Ronald W. Spahr & Mark A. Sunderman, 1995. "Additional Evidence on the Homogeneity of the Value of Government Grazing Leases and Changing Attributes for Ranch Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(5), pages 601-616.
- Ronald W. Spahr & Mark A. Sunderman, 1998. "Property Tax Inequities on Ranch and Farm Properties," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(3), pages 374-389.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.