Hedonic Amenity Valuation and Functional Form Specification
AbstractThis paper uses GIS data to develop variables representing the physical extent and visibility of surrounding land use/cover features in a hedonic model of a rural/suburban residential housing market. Three equations are estimated to determine if views ...
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 60 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Cyrenne & Robert Fenton & Joseph Warbanski, 2006. "Historic Buildings and Rehabilitation Expenditures: A Panel Data Approach," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(4), pages 349-380.
- John S. Baen, 1997. "The Growing Importance and Value Implications of Recreational Hunting Leases to Agricultural Land Investors in America," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 14(3), pages 399-414.
- Smith, Martin D. & Slott, Jordan M. & McNamara, Dylan & Brad Murray, A., 2009. "Beach nourishment as a dynamic capital accumulation problem," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 58-71, July.
- Bastian, Chris T. & McLeod, Donald M. & Germino, Matthew J. & Reiners, William A. & Blasko, Benedict J., 2002. "Environmental amenities and agricultural land values: a hedonic model using geographic information systems data," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 337-349, March.
- Pearson, L. J. & Tisdell, C. & Lisle, A. T., 2002. "The Impact of Noosa National Park on Surrounding Property Values: An Application of the Hedonic Price Method," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 32(2), pages 155-171, June Spec.
- Parsons, George R., 1987. "The Opportunity Costs of Residential Displacement Due to Coastal Land Use Restrictions: A Conceptual Framework," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 4(2).
- Chen, Susan Sou-I, 2010. "Hedonic Valuation of Timber Stands in the Great Lakes Northern Forests," Graduate Research Masters Degree Plan B Papers 98072, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Bouvier, Rachel A. & Halstead, John M. & Conway, Karen S. & Manalo, Alberto B., 2000. "The Effects of Landfills on Rural Residential Property Values: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 30(2).
- Liu, Sezhu & Hite, Diane, 2013. "Measuring the Effect of Green Space on Property Value: An Application of the Hedonic Spatial Quantile Regression," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143045, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Walpole, Sandra C. & Lockwood, Michael, 1999. "Influence of remnant native vegetation on rural land values: a hedonic pricing application," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 125032, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ann Hodgkinson & Abbas Valadkhani, 2009.
"Community Valuations of Environmental Quality in Coastal Lakes: Lake Illawarra Case Study,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 28(2), pages 155-168, 06.
- Hodgkinson, Ann & Valadkhani, Abbas, 2009. "Community Valuations of Environmental Qality in Coastal Lakes: Lake Illawarra Case Study," Economics Working Papers wp09-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- repec:ner:ucllon:http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/1364023/ is not listed on IDEAS
- Magnus, Jan & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2010. "The price of Moscow apartments," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 17(1), pages 89-105.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.